How did people find the skulls so fast? (spoilers)

I would like to know why.

I thought they were supposed to be well hidden or at least hard to get to?

Is it because there was a noticeable pattern for most of them: either hidden at the beginning of the level or the end?

cos 343 had no idea where to hide them^^ same with some terminals^^

> I would like to know why.
>
> I thought they were supposed to be well hidden or at least hard to get to?
>
> Is it because there was a noticeable pattern for most of them: either hidden at the beginning of the level or the end?

i think people just started to look after them exploring the whole level and after two levels they got the pattern and it was easymode

Well we’re all familiar with the game so we aren’t mindlessly running around looking for places they could of hid them.

It was the same as H3. People had all the skulls within hours of the games release.

> It was the same as H3. People had all the skulls within hours of the games release.

But that was because they got into the game’s code to find the locations. In this case, 343 didn’t even TRY to hide them. The Blam! GRD teddy bears were hidden better.

After my second playthrough in H3 i had to find 3 more skulls and 1 terminal. If you now what your doing exploring a fps campaign isnt that hard at all.

@IBIoodguardI Yeah I think that might be it.

@KILLERKEA23 Could it be that the beginning and end of the levels are just the first places to look?

@Coux73 In other words, a simple detour?

@DDAYKILLSALL117 Some of them were in the most obvious of all places. For AotCR, I was expecting an out of place structure that can only be reached with the Banshee.