How...did I just survive that?

Man I love when stuff like this happens. Playing on Coliseum and almost bump into the enemy player with the RL. Dude fires off both rockets and yet I somehow survive at 20% shields and manage to kill him before he can switch to his alt. Man I love when stuff like this happens. Anyone else get a kick out of managing to do obscene reversals?
Now if could only get good at Halo 5 in general that would be real swell.

Lol.

> 2533274870884222;1:
> Man I love when stuff like this happens. Playing on Coliseum and almost bump into the enemy player with the RL. Dude fires off both rockets and yet I somehow survive at 20% shields and manage to kill him before he can switch to his alt. Man I love when stuff like this happens. Anyone else get a kick out of managing to do obscene reversals?
> Now if could only get good at Halo 5 in general that would be real swell.

It was a cold Warzone game on Stormbreak and I was shot by a splinter turret and lost fifty percent on my shields then I get within the damage radius of a rockethogs last missle and lose all my shields and I manage to stick the guy with the splinter turret and shoot my beautiful ‘Ad Victoriam’ at the warthog and kill the turret man before he shoots another round of rockets.Lol a banshee came and finished me afterwards though.

I looove that reversal medal.

It’s good but when you’re on the receiving end you just feel like you’re getting cheated lmao.

> 2533274835129799;5:
> It’s good but when you’re on the receiving end you just feel like you’re getting cheated lmao.

Yeah I’ve those moments too. Still, being able to do (or be subject to) reversals is one of the things I love about Halo 5. You are never out of the game until the last bit of health is gone.

Yeah, those moments – especially with weapons like an RL – show what a quick draw can do.

Had a moment in Warzone today where I walked into a base totally filled with enemies. I think I must have blacked out, because the next thing I knew I was alone with a bunch of corpses.