how did cortana upgrade the chief?

i hear chief is wearing a Mark VI armor but cortana upgraded it while he was in cryo?

how did she do that?

> i hear chief is wearing a Mark VI armor but cortana upgraded it while he was in cryo?
>
> how did she do that?

I assume it will be explained, but he has it as soon as he gets out of the cryo tube. which is weird.

Magic!

Cortana updated his firmware thats why the new HUD looks different, his armor is still the same version just a firmware upgrade, and she did it carefully thats how she did it

She only upgraded the HUD.

> Magic!

This

> Magic!

Holy -Yoink-! space magic and this time with more colors rather than just blue, green and red xD

Pixie dust bro blows “wallah!”

to be fair: who really cares? He’s back, he’s upgraded, he’s ready to fight!

MFW I saw the title.

Two words: Additional Pylons.

Science

She did it through lazy story writing, AKA: Nanobots.

With bull–Yoink- of course. You can explain everything with bull–Yoink-!

Stripped him naked and put the new armor on while he was still in cryo

> She did it through lazy story writing, AKA: Nanobots.

No she didn’t. The only Mjolnir suit that features nano-technology is Mjolnir Mk. VII. All it can do is make minor upgrades and repair while the user is in cryo. It cannot make major hardware updates.

The reason the Chief looks different is mostly due to 343’s artistic interpretation.

> Cortana updated his firmware thats why the new HUD looks different, his armor is still the same version just a firmware upgrade, and she did it carefully thats how she did it

He probalby gets his shining new armour later on in the campiagn. Maybe the second level.

> With bull-Yoink! of course. You can explain everything with bull-Yoink!!

XD!

look here before you make theses mistakes again

Trust me… You, you don’t want to know.