How could I trigger vehicles to explode in forge.

I would like destroyed vehicles for aesthetic purposes. This would need to happen immediately at the start of a round/match. Would it be possible and how could it be done?

I think if you put a kill ball near it, like if the vehicle is near a wall or just simply on the ground, you could hide the kill ball inside the wall or underground, and it should blow it up. I did it on halo Reach one time.

Use explosives to blow them up and link them to a trigger or timer. Do note the vehicles remains can despawn.

> 2533274864107512;1:
> I would like destroyed vehicles for aesthetic purposes. This would need to happen immediately at the start of a round/match. Would it be possible and how could it be done?

Vehicles explode automatically when you despawn them via scripting, no extra objects necessary besides scripting timers.

Set the vehicle’s Scripting->Spawn Channel to a number besides -1 and set Can Despawn to True. Then create a Scripting->Timer: On Once. Set its Power Channel to the same number as the vehicle’s Spawn Channel. Now create a Scripting->Timer: Off Once. This will cause the vehicles to explode. Set its Power Channel to the same number and set its Timer/User Data to delay the explosion. If you want the vehicles to explode during the round countdown, set the timer to somewhere between 3-9 seconds.

Here is a video from Certain Affinity, makers of Halo 2A Forge, on scripting and making vehicles explode.