How cool would stances be if....

If whenever you maxed a weapon commendation you would “unlock” that gun so to speak. That way you could have your spartan hold that gun in the stance. I think that would have been really cool and rewarding.

i hate all the stances where my spartan is not holding an Assault rifle, as my playstyle revolves around Automatic weapons

i’d love this

That’d be so much better because all the cool stances are quite difficult to unlock.

yep, i thought about this same thing. Why am i holding a unsc weapon for forerunner/ covenant ordnance mastery?

It would make your spartan just that much more unique.

< Then I could have my plasma pistol out O_o

> < Then I could have my plasma pistol out O_o

You sir are a beast if you have the plasma pistol done.

I would love it if I could hold a weapon I had completed, it would be a neat feature to have in the game

Breach Stance with Incineration Cannon.

I don’t even…

I think it would be a nice little feature to add in.

It’d be a cool feature… although I’d be stuck with the DMR or Frags as of right now. The ‘Standoff’ pose might look kinda neat with grenades though.

That’d be pretty cool actually, it’s the neat little ideas that have huge success usually.

I would definitely like this. I am almost done with UNSC Loadout Mastery. Part of my push for the weapons mastery is the uniqueness to the armor. I haven’t seen a Standoff Stance yet. Let alone a Weapons Mastery helmet skin.

I must say I am a little disappointed with some of the armor skins for the commendations. Some of them are barely distinguishable from its predecessor. Since we know longer can see a detailed breakdown, while in lobby, of each others accomplishments this would be nice.

Oops I meant Breach Stance. Got them confused. Also I second that whoever already has their Plasma Pistol maxed out is a beast. I tried playing with that exclusively the other day, and became more than frustrated. That one will be a real test in my patience.

> I would definitely like this. I am almost done with UNSC Loadout Mastery. Part of my push for the weapons mastery is the uniqueness to the armor. <mark>I haven’t seen a Standoff Stance yet. Let alone a Weapons Mastery helmet skin.</mark>
>
> I must say I am a little disappointed with some of the armor skins for the commendations. Some of them are barely distinguishable from its predecessor. Since we know longer can see a detailed breakdown, while in lobby, of each others accomplishments this would be nice.
>
> Oops I meant Breach Stance. Got them confused. Also I second that whoever already has their Plasma Pistol maxed out is a beast. I tried playing with that exclusively the other day, and became more than frustrated. That one will be a real test in my patience.

I’ve seen both, but I’m pretty sure they boosted them. I’ve also seen people with missing armor pieces that I’m pretty sure are modded… hmm

Anyways, I love the idea. Believe stance with my lightrifle would be rad.

I think Stances and Commendations are two of the dumbest things that have happened to Halo.

That being said, this is a pretty good idea. It would certainly make both features less dumb.

Well this sounds like it’s getting a lot of positive feedback would be cool if it happened in a future TU.

That would be great! I really hope 343i implements this idea. And maybe for the Assassin and Last Stand poses, they could let you choose between a few Knife styles.

I love this idea!

I would love it if my Spartan were holding my Imprint LightRifle.

If they allowed you to pick one of the weapons the you completed(with or without skins) for any pose, that would be awesome.

That’s an awesome idea! Also provides a look into players’ playstyles in the lobbies and an opportunity to display completed weapon Commendations.

It would be really cool if i could show off my Binary Rifle :smiley: