how come they got rid of the old emblems

i want them to bring back old halo emblems back also it would be cool to get halo reach armor sets as well
every halo game i played i have the same emblem sheild backround and the valkerie emblems 343 please bring back al lold emblems

New game new emblems

Because they have mental problems and decided to take more away from the game.

Because 343I got tired of people making obseen images with the emblems? I know I saw quite a few in Halo Reach and 3

the should put reach amour set u guys agree

> 2533274803137071;4:
> Because 343I got tired of people making obseen images with the emblems? I know I saw quite a few in Halo Reach and 3

Don’t give me that crap, this isn’t Black Ops. I never saw a single “obseen” emblem in any Halo game since the feature was implemented.

The most extreme it ever got for me was pictures of Shrek and skulls with Afros.

> 2533274832335336;6:
> > 2533274803137071;4:
> > Because 343I got tired of people making obseen images with the emblems? I know I saw quite a few in Halo Reach and 3
>
>
> Don’t give me that crap, this isn’t Black Ops. I never saw a single “obseen” emblem in any Halo game since the feature was implemented.
>
> The most extreme it ever got for me was pictures of Shrek and skulls with Afros.

There was probably only one “obscene if you see it” emblem combo.

I believe that emblems and armor customization were reduced because the engine had issues loading everything. This was the same reason for the MCC’s armor system.

Because it’s something that is from Halo 2.
I’m surprised Halo 5 is sill an FPS.

Yea the emblem is just another thing that 343 nerfed in Halo. Seems like with every game they take another customization option away. Remember when we could choose Legs, Left Arm, Right Arm, Chest, Helmet, and Visor Color? Yea, that was Bungie that gave us that stuff, and 343 is chipping away at the things that Bungie gave us with each release, until it’s all gone.

I wish you can mix and match emblems like in the past. See my profile pic? I have been using that exact emblem since 07, in every halo since 3. Now I can’t. :frowning:

> 2533274850131240;5:
> the should put reach amour set u guys agree

Reach had one armor set, the Mk V**, with different attachments. Halo 4 was the first Halo with different Armor Sets.**

> 2533274875778143;10:
> I wish you can mix and match emblems like in the past. See my profile pic? I have been using that exact emblem since 07, in every halo since 3. Now I can’t. :frowning:

Same with me. I miss my Runes and Buzzsaw…

343 is secretly against customization, slowly but surely they’re removing it all.

I still keep hoping the RNG is nice to me and eventually gives me my “Hot Cup O’ Death” emblem. :slight_smile:

I like the new emblems, now that I look at it the old ones were dumb and ugly. These actually offer more customization and less of an eye sore

I want the old system back, but I do like the color scheme thing they have in it now.

I always liked the old emblem creators but this new one isn’t as cool but oh well. At least I still have my wolf.

The fact that they put the emblems in the REQ packs pisses me off. Like it’s not hard enough to get the assassinations you want, the armor you want, and the weapons you want without having to dig through the trash of these emblems too.

I really miss my emblem. Been using it since 2.

I am just tired of so many people sharing the same exact emblem. There is just to many people trying to get as close to their long used emblems and now their are literally groups of people in a Warzone lobby sharing emblems with just different colors, and even than some with nearly the same color scheme…