How come there aren't forge island maps in MM

Seriously, it’s free.

They had a playlist for it.

I saw a few once. I forgot which playlist I was playing though. I think it was action sack.

> I saw a few once. I forgot which playlist I was playing though. I think it was action sack.

There was one on Action Sack, however, I tend to see a few from Froge Island on Infinity Slayer. Then again, there was a playlists with maps created using Forge Island.

They had a playlist and I think the Forgers are refining the maps and making them good, I’d like to see that Hang Em’ High map with Legendary Slayer cause I’ve been playing CE a lot more than any other Halo lately and intend to continue playing 4 so I’d like some CE influence

> > I saw a few once. I forgot which playlist I was playing though. I think it was action sack.
>
> There was one on Action Sack, however, I tend to see a few from Froge Island on Infinity Slayer. Then again, there was a playlists with maps created using Forge Island.

I think IS only has Ravine and Impact maps. Not sure about Erosion or Forge Island.

> > > I saw a few once. I forgot which playlist I was playing though. I think it was action sack.
> >
> > There was one on Action Sack, however, I tend to see a few from Froge Island on Infinity Slayer. Then again, there was a playlists with maps created using Forge Island.
>
> I think IS only has Ravine and Impact maps. Not sure about Erosion or Forge Island.

There’s one in Throwdown and I think one in Doubles

Flood playlist has some for hivemind.

Just started playing Hivemind in the Flood playlists and Forge island maps are there.

I personally think it would be cool to see some community made BTB maps for BTIS and BTS, ones that are fair and are specifically made for certain game-types e.g. one map made for BTS (slayer), another made for CTF and one more made to go well with KOTH and maybe even ricochet if they add that to BTS? This could also mean seeing maps made to go well with wraiths or scorpions.

At the moment there are only really 6 BTB maps and 2 of them (Settler and Complex) aren’t the best.

yeah wish we’d see more forge island maps in rotation. I don’t mind forge maps at all.