How come the Forge maps aren't in rotation?

Went into customs to check them out and they look very good. Colourful and what not. Has there been a reason as to why they’re not in multiplayer rotation?

I’ve been wondering this as well.

They’ve got 3 good maps just sitting there on the disc not being utilized.

They will a long with others in time. In reach we started with them and people didn’t like this. So 343 decided to leave them out for a bit.

Because everyone wanted them OUT in Reach? Make up your minds, everyone.

> Because everyone wanted them OUT in Reach? Make up your minds, everyone.

I was not one of those people. It’s essentially free DLC. Why wouldn’t anyone want them?

> Because everyone wanted them OUT in Reach? Make up your minds, everyone.

People wanted them out because they were bad maps, but how are we to consider these new ones good or bad if we can’t even play them?

> > Because everyone wanted them OUT in Reach? Make up your minds, everyone.
>
> I was not one of those people. It’s essentially free DLC. Why wouldn’t anyone want them?

Same here the whole point of forge maps is for matchmaking. I liked seeing varitions show up. It’s boring on the same few maps over and over.

> > > Because everyone wanted them OUT in Reach? Make up your minds, everyone.
> >
> > I was not one of those people. It’s essentially free DLC. Why wouldn’t anyone want them?
>
> Same here the whole point of forge maps is for matchmaking. I liked seeing varitions show up. It’s boring on the same few maps over and over.

here as well, i thought bringing the forge maps to MM kept things fresh and interesting throughout the lifespan of the game, sure they werent all great, but the broke up the pace of playing on powerhouse sword base or boardwalk every game.

> > > > Because everyone wanted them OUT in Reach? Make up your minds, everyone.
> > >
> > > I was not one of those people. It’s essentially free DLC. Why wouldn’t anyone want them?
> >
> > Same here the whole point of forge maps is for matchmaking. I liked seeing varitions show up. It’s boring on the same few maps over and over.
>
> here as well, i thought bringing the forge maps to MM kept things fresh and interesting throughout the lifespan of the game, sure they werent all great, but the broke up the pace of playing on powerhouse sword base or boardwalk every game.

They sucked because the DLC you paid for rarely came up and the stupid forge maps came up WAY more often

> > > > > Because everyone wanted them OUT in Reach? Make up your minds, everyone.
> > > >
> > > > I was not one of those people. It’s essentially free DLC. Why wouldn’t anyone want them?
> > >
> > > Same here the whole point of forge maps is for matchmaking. I liked seeing varitions show up. It’s boring on the same few maps over and over.
> >
> > here as well, i thought bringing the forge maps to MM kept things fresh and interesting throughout the lifespan of the game, sure they werent all great, but the broke up the pace of playing on powerhouse sword base or boardwalk every game.
>
> They sucked because the DLC you paid for rarely came up and the stupid forge maps came up WAY more often

i wasnt satisfied with the DLC i paid for so i was very welcoming of the forge maps.

> > > Because everyone wanted them OUT in Reach? Make up your minds, everyone.
> >
> > I was not one of those people. It’s essentially free DLC. Why wouldn’t anyone want them?
>
> Same here the whole point of forge maps is for matchmaking. I liked seeing varitions show up. It’s boring on the same few maps over and over.

Very true. I know the game has just come out, but matchmaking almost feels like a beta to me due to the same few maps over and over again.

It may get to the point when people will start to beg for community maps, but let’s hope this is not the case, or at the very least, 343 will do something to not make us beg.