How come my BPR is only 86?

I thought it would be a little better than that. I don’t play in a party, but my wins are still around 60%. Do quits count as losses? This past month my internet has been awful (everyone in the game but me suddenly drops dead and I hear “Game over”) so I hope that wouldn’t affect it.

http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/Career/HaloReach/ServiceRecord#/Competitive

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

ur just a bk lol
<mark>u mad?</mark>

<mark>Hint: it’s a joke.</mark>

86 isn’t that bad, I wouldn’t worry. If you’re looking to bring it up raise your k/d and wins.

Yea I dont really get the whole BPR thing. I’ve been sitting at 81% for some time now, cant get it higher. But whatever.

Your BPR seems like it’s about where it should be. What number do you think would be more accurate?

> 86 isn’t that bad, I wouldn’t worry. <mark>If you’re looking to bring it up raise your k/d and wins.</mark>

That’s hard in Halo Reach since everyone just cares about themselves and no teamwork is ever involved, except in those rare, rare games.

Raise your KD and BPR goes up.

> > 86 isn’t that bad, I wouldn’t worry. <mark>If you’re looking to bring it up raise your k/d and wins.</mark>
>
> That’s hard in Halo Reach since everyone just cares about themselves and no teamwork is ever involved, except in those rare, rare games.

So just go ham and put the team on your back. Simple enough.

> Raise your KD and BPR goes up.

I thought my KDR is pretty good though. People have said it’s easy to get 100, but that must mean I need to get 2.0. I thought I was in the upper end of the spectrum.

Meh, I used to be pretty bad at Reach. I’ve gotten better, but I don’t think my BPR has changed at all. I wouldn’t worry too much about it, OP.