How can people show videoclips to eachother?

In Halo 3 and Halo Reach, the community could look at all their videos they made with Theater on their online service record (I don’t mean watching rendered videos, I mean seeing the links)

They could make a post saying “Check out this amazing clip!” and post their link. Then somebody could click that link and click “Send to Xbox”
Next time they start up their Xbox, that clip would be there and they could watch it.

How does that work on this new site?
It’s pretty important to me.

I’m kinda disappointed by this as well, but because it seems screenshots are missing in action as well.

Click on Halo 4 stats and then file share.

> Click on Halo 4 stats and then file share.

I don’t see it :x

> > Click on Halo 4 stats and then file share.
>
> I don’t see it :x

Have you played Halo 4 ? Look at the top of the page, career, then select, Halo 4, Reach etc.

> > > Click on Halo 4 stats and then file share.
> >
> > I don’t see it :x
>
> Have you played Halo 4 ? Look at the top of the page, career, then select, Halo 4, Reach etc.

I haven’t played Halo 4 yet.
But yeah, I can find my Halo 4 Service Record. I just don’t see File Share anywhere.

> > > > Click on Halo 4 stats and then file share.
> > >
> > > I don’t see it :x
> >
> > Have you played Halo 4 ? Look at the top of the page, career, then select, Halo 4, Reach etc.
>
> I haven’t played Halo 4 yet.
> But yeah, I can find my Halo 4 Service Record. I just don’t see File Share anywhere.

It will be there once you play I would think, I can’t see one in Halo 4 either as I have not played it yet, but all my Reach videos and pics are there.

> > > > > Click on Halo 4 stats and then file share.
> > > >
> > > > I don’t see it :x
> > >
> > > Have you played Halo 4 ? Look at the top of the page, career, then select, Halo 4, Reach etc.
> >
> > I haven’t played Halo 4 yet.
> > But yeah, I can find my Halo 4 Service Record. I just don’t see File Share anywhere.
>
> It will be there once you play I would think, I can’t see one in Halo 4 either as I have not played it yet, but all my Reach videos and pics are there.

I feel like if we are able to view our File Shares online, we should see the word “File Share” somewhere right now. But we don’t. I don’t think it’ll appear once we start playing unfortunately. :frowning:

Are you looking at overview or stats ? Because if I look at stats it shows nothing as I have not played.

Both lol

Weird, I can’t see any stats at all, but I do have an overview, I’m sure it will be fine once I’ve played, there is a file share, I remember them saying it would have the same amount of slots as Reach.