How can I unlock the Nightfall armor??

I know i have to see the Halo: Nightfall movie in Halo Channel, but I did it, and i didnt unlock it, not even the rewards from each episode. If someone can say me how to unlock the complete set. or it isnt avaiable now??

It’s available in the req packs as well. Just keep opening silvers till they refund two 1500 point req cards instead of unlocks then open golds. Watching nightfall on the Halo channel should work but these server side unlocks can be wonky so it either didn’t register or will just take some more time to appear in your req collection.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> It’s available in the req packs as well. Just keep opening silvers till they refund two 1500 point req cards instead of unlocks then open golds. Watching nightfall on the Halo channel should work but these server side unlocks can be wonky so it either didn’t register or will just take some more time to appear in your req collection.

thanks dude! finally can earn more req points

Try playing the last episode and skip through on your account on the halo channel. If that didn’t work I guess your just gonna have to be lucky and get it out of a gold pack