How can i report players?

I was playing a an arena match with my friend and we get paired up and then our two team mates dashboard out during map voting time, i was frustrated and avoided them, two games later I get the same people, same result they dashboard out, I send a message telling them that dashboarding out still counts as a loss it just doesn’t show up in game. He replied “lol NO SH** its called deleveling (boosting account)” I then reply alright then i’ll just report you then, to which he responds "Go for it scrub butt hurt little ***** this aint my main IDGAF"

So what can I do? File a complaint? That’s through xbox live not 343. It just angers me that even though I avoid the 2 individuals I still get paired up with them.

Is there anything 343 can do? I mean like he claims he has multiple accounts, does 343 have ways of tracking all his tags?

I saved the messages hoping I could report them. Please 343 don’t let abusers like this shape halo.

Hope to hear back soon.

File a complaint through XBL. Go to their gamer profile and go down to the bottom and choose “file complaint” and go from there. That’s it. Eventually it’ll catch up to them.

Having multiple GT’s is not against any rules or anything so I’m not sure why you would want anyone to track them anyways…

I have no issue with people making multiple tags just I feel personally that people who cheat, and abuse feel real no repercussion because they have there other accounts I’m saying if a person for example used auto aim or another exploit 343 would ban that account right? But whats to stop them from doing the same on another name?

And I could file a complaint but in past experiences I’ve never seen anything happen its like the person has to get 100 complaints in order for it to have any effect :confused:

I don’t know what MS’s policy is but I believe they examine every report. Unfortunately, that’s your only recourse at this time.

I know it sucks but that’s the way it is. :confused:

I just played 2 more games with one of the culprits luckily I was on the benefiting team. I’d name them here but I think that’s against the rules for singling out. Like seriously 2 games in a row 12 mins apart and the same guy gets paired against us I really was feeling for the opposing teams.

Does it seem to go unnoticed since the culprit is spacing out his games that he dashboards? And more importantly why does the “Avoid this player” not ever work?

It actually seems to work inreverse one time I preferred a player and i’d see them alot only thing they were on the other team every time. But if I avoid them it seems their is a magnetic pull to be on my team.

Also one quick question under search restriction if I click Players with skill does that mean my team mates or the opposing team?

> Does it seem to go unnoticed since the culprit is spacing out his games that he dashboards? And more importantly why does the “Avoid this player” not ever work?

Reach has a very little population compared to its predecessors. Arena is a small populated playlist. As long as the population is small you will keep matching them.

Please report these players: Qrak Memory and Qrak Memory 2. They host booted Super Popcorn (a player on the other team). Then they kept committing suicide during the game! It was 3 on 4 but they purposely lost the game for me

What’s Host booting? :\

It’s where you kick someone off of the other team, so that the game becomes 4 against 3 instead of 4 against 4

Why Do People Spawn Kill Is There any way I can report them

> 2535440400937489;10:
> Why Do People Spawn Kill Is There any way I can report them

Please don’t revive 5 year old topics thanks. You can report players using Xbox Live’s reporting feature on a player’s profile. I wouldn’t report players for spawn killing though - although it can be annoying, spawn control is a legitimate tactic when playing. Controlling spawns doesn’t break any rules