How can I prove that 343i won't fail?

Some of my friends think that Halo 4 will literally SUCK because its not by Bungie, but I think they are very wrong. Apparently 343i is a branch of Bungie that sucks, so thats why it will fail. They would rather buy the newest CoD; even though that sucks too. I know right? :stuck_out_tongue: They are hardcore Halo fans, so this doesn’t make any sense! How can I prove them wrong?

inb4 “Deal with it!”.

Wait til the game launches then let them have a shot at it.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they still hate it for all the changes though.

> Wait til the game launches then let them have a shot at it.
>
> Wouldn’t be surprised if they still hate it for all the changes though.

changes keep games from getting stale just look at cod.

You can’t prove an opinion wrong…

> You can’t prove an opinion wrong…

The most he could do is prove their logic wrong or misguided, which wouldn’t be too hard, I would think.

For example, 343 isn’t completely new to the whole Halo thing. They have people working in there that have worked on previous Halo games and lore.

I laugh when people say “The game will suck because it’s not Bungie”

EDIT: You really can’t PROVE them wrong, it’s an opinion.

You cannot prove and stop being a hypocrite.

Whenever someone says something in halo 4 will be terrible, you people say “don’t judge it before you play it.”

Yet you preorder it and think that anyone that doesn’t agree it will be good is an idiot.

Tell those same people that 343 has been with Halo ever since Halo 2.
Also tell them that just because they have an overdose of nostalgia, it does not grant them the ability to see the future.

I have come up with this conclusion:

Halo 4 looks like it is going to be a great game! Yes, it is different from past Halos, but change is good. Look at CoD. It is being made by a team of people called 343i who are experienced with making Halo games, and want the best for the fans. If you don’t like it, that’s fine with me. I will be enjoying the new and improved Halo!

You can’t. They have reservations about the game as it’s being made by a completely foreign studio, that’s understandable. Let the game speak for itself when it releases, if it’s good then they’re proven wrong. If not, then so be it. Decent trailers and demos are only indicative of good marketing, not a good game, especially from a studio with zero representation.

> You cannot prove and stop being a hypocrite.
>
> Whenever someone says something in halo 4 will be terrible, you people say “don’t judge it before you play it.”
>
> Yet you preorder it and think that anyone that doesn’t agree it will be good is an idiot.

I think that they are idiots for thinking that it will be bad before they have even played it not because they don’t agree.

> > You cannot prove and stop being a hypocrite.
> >
> > Whenever someone says something in halo 4 will be terrible, you people say “don’t judge it before you play it.”
> >
> > Yet you preorder it and think that anyone that doesn’t agree it will be good is an idiot.
>
> I think that they are idiots for thinking that it will be bad before they have even played it not because they don’t agree.

It’s not idiotic so much as it is cynical. 343 has never worked on a game together, let alone a Halo game. Entrusting them with blind faith is equally as foolish as assuming the game will suck, and therefore this entire forum is full of morons. It isn’t, and we all have our reasons for swaying one way or another, but it’s no basis for being judgmental.

Tell them it has borrowed a lot from CoD so there is no point going to CoD.

show em gameplay footage. If they don;t like it then pick out a good place to bury the bodies

> show em gameplay footage. If they don;t like it then pick out a good place to bury the bodies

That’s a bit…extreme isn’t it?