How can i play as Kelly, Linda, Vale in Halo 5?

As title say, how can i play as the female spartans in Halo 5 campaign?

And, are they going to be available for mp?

Thanks!

You can have someone else host it and then pick them yourself. It is as simple as that for Campaign.

their armor is able to be unlocked inside the REQ system as well

Co-op

You’d need to be playing Co-op.

Their armor varients will be unlockable in multiplayer, they’ll be very rare, though, I believe.

I’ve seen the first mission being played coop by IGN and it’s a basic selection screen at the beginning. If you can do this playing solo I don’t know. And for multiplayer you can make your own Spartan.

> 2533274868062286;2:
> You can have someone else host it and then pick them yourself. It is as simple as that for Campaign.
>
> their armor is able to be unlocked inside the REQ system as well

> 2533274794373201;4:
> You’d need to be playing Co-op.
>
> Their armor varients will be unlockable in multiplayer, they’ll be very rare, though, I believe.

> 2533274858731275;5:
> I’ve seen the first mission being played coop by IGN and it’s a basic selection screen at the beginning. If you can do this playing solo I don’t know. And for multiplayer you can make your own Spartan.

Alright, is quite similar to Gears of war then…if you join a game in progress in gow you can choose the character available.

REQ system?

Co-op and yes your multiplayer Spartan can choose Gender.

I don’t think you can select them for single player but 2nd-4th player in coop can pick the character they want.

Their armor in multiplayer might be tied to Legendary Campaign completions. The last couple of games have tied in armor to Campaign completions on various difficulties, so I don’t see that changing.

I think you have to join someone in campaign. If you play alone or host a coop game, you’ll always play as Master Chief or Spartan Locke…depending on the mission.