how can i make this mystery box random

on youtube theres a video on how to make a mystery box .I need to know how to make that mystery box random.can anyone help?
link to vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylVVXIPgCHI&feature=channe l_video_titlemake-

anyone

hopefuly this helps
how to make any weapon random

nope i already did that can someone tell me how to make it random

You have 2 choices here. You can set the gametype you’re going to use with that map up for it by opening Weapons and Vehicles and then finding Weapons on Map or something of the sort. There will be a Random option there. Now you load your box with a couple of Plasma pistols or DMRs or whatever and the gametype will randomize them for you. Your other option is to just put the weapons you want available in the box and set their spawn times differently and have them spawn at different areas along the tube that launches the weapons.

On a side note, why are there so many questions on this mystery box lately?

> You have 2 choices here. You can set the gametype you’re going to use with that map up for it by opening Weapons and Vehicles and then finding Weapons on Map or something of the sort. There will be a Random option there. Now you load your box with a couple of Plasma pistols or DMRs or whatever and the gametype will randomize them for you. Your other option is to just put the weapons you want available in the box and set their spawn times differently and have them spawn at different areas along the tube that launches the weapons.
>
> On a side note, why are there so many questions on this mystery box lately?

i cant do that ive set weapons n the map to be picked up by players and cant let them be random tat screw it up.

Then your screwed

Have you tried messing with the Respawn times on the weapons? While not completely and utterly random, it will differentiate the weapons given to the player.