How can I get Halo Waypoint armour?

I just finished on Heroic, and downloaded the update for Waypoint, and can’t find a way to get armour on it?

Step one: Go to Halo Waypoint via the Xbox console, once Halo Waypoint has fully loaded, find your spartan (it will be to the left) and choose that option.

(note if you do not have it downloaded, go to the Xbox Game Marketplace, and search for Halo, Halo Wapoint will be one of the options listed, download it for free and continue with step one)

Step two: Go to the option of your Service Record, choose that. Once the service record has been pulled up, scroll all the way to the left. You will find a box titled Halo Reach Armor. Choose that box.

Step three: after it has been pulled up, you can then go through the armor, to see which armor pieces you have unlocked. At the bottom of the armor, there will be areas for achievements, if an achievement does not show up, choose that armor, and it will pull up a screen showing what achievements need to be obtained in order to unlock that piece of armor.

Step four: Once you have obtained the achievements for the armor you want to unlock, go back to Halo Waypoint on the Xbox, and go to the Reach Armor section, (follow instructions above if necessary), once it shows that it is unlocked by having all the achievements below the armor piece filled in. The last thing you do, is put in your copy of Halo Reach, go to the armory, find your unlocked item (being a helmet, helmet attachment, or chest piece), and you should be free to wear it anytime you please!!

That is a step by step and should help, welcome to Waypoint =)

I got the MP helmet ages ago, and waypoint changed since then, I’ve been on these forums for a year aha, but always stuck to bnet.

> Step one: Go to Halo Waypoint via the Xbox console, once Halo Waypoint has fully loaded, find your spartan (it will be to the left) and choose that option.
>
> (note if you do not have it downloaded, go to the Xbox Game Marketplace, and search for Halo, Halo Wapoint will be one of the options listed, download it for free and continue with step one)
>
> Step two: Go to the option of your Service Record, choose that. Once the service record has been pulled up, scroll all the way to the left. You will find a box titled Halo Reach Armor. Choose that box.
>
> Step three: after it has been pulled up, you can then go through the armor, to see which armor pieces you have unlocked. At the bottom of the armor, there will be areas for achievements, if an achievement does not show up, choose that armor, and it will pull up a screen showing what achievements need to be obtained in order to unlock that piece of armor.
>
> Step four: Once you have obtained the achievements for the armor you want to unlock, go back to Halo Waypoint on the Xbox, and go to the Reach Armor section, (follow instructions above if necessary), once it shows that it is unlocked by having all the achievements below the armor piece filled in. The last thing you do, is put in your copy of Halo Reach, go to the armory, find your unlocked item (being a helmet, helmet attachment, or chest piece), and you should be free to wear it anytime you please!!
>
> That is a step by step and should help, welcome to Waypoint =)

HEY!!! I typed this over in another forum!! Thanks for spreading this info around!!!

Sometimes, service record is blank… what do I do?

omg i have been wondering for a long time how thx u rock friend me my profile is UleshedDragon ^.^ :3

when i boot up waypoint i see nothing but gold ads at the bottom and trailer at the top! SOS!!! HELP ME AS SOON AS HUMANELY POSSIBLE PLAX

> when i boot up waypoint i see nothing but gold ads at the bottom and trailer at the top! SOS!!! HELP ME AS SOON AS HUMANELY POSSIBLE PLAX

You need Xbox LIVE Gold to use all features of Halo Waypoint, which includes unlocking Waypoint exclusive armour for Reach.

as far as i know you need to get some HALO achievemnts depending which one you want and to get a certain career milestone which is the sum of the all halo gamerpoints for each achievment you get.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not revive old threads.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Guys its 2014 and I can’t get the halo reach exclusive armor. Please help me!

Just a friendly heads up, its against the forum rules to revive a dead post. You should have made a new one instead of bringing an old one back to the front page.

To answer your question, go to Halo Waypoint on the Xbox 360 and take the following steps:

1. Go to the “Waypoint Career” section.
  2. Scroll to the left and go into the “Halo: Reach service record” section.
  3. Scroll left again to the “Halo: Reach Armour” section
  4. Now you can scroll through each armour piece to see which achievements and career milestones you need to unlock each one.

Remember you need to get achievements across all games previous to Halo 4 (Halo 3, ODST and Reach) to unlock the armour. So If you don’t have Halo 3 or ODST, you can’t unlock them all. Also note that once you have all the necessary achievements, come back to Halo: Reach Armour scree on Halo Waypoint to make sure they are unlocked. Then you can load up Halo: Reach and use them.