How can i change spartan company name?

I’ve been trying to find a way to change my spartan company name without having to create a new company.

> 2533274913854622;1:
> I’ve been trying to find a way to change my spartan company name without having to create a new company.

Are you the leader of said company?

> 2533274850493408;2:
> > 2533274913854622;1:
> > I’ve been trying to find a way to change my spartan company name without having to create a new company.
>
>
> Are you the leader of said company?

Yes ,i am

> > > I’ve been trying to find a way to change my spartan company name without having to create a new company.
> >
> > Are you the leader of said company?
>
> Yes ,i am

Is this your second account then?

> > > > I’ve been trying to find a way to change my spartan company name without having to create a new company.
> > >
> > > Are you the leader of said company?
> >
> > Yes ,i am
>
> Is this your second account then?

Yea , my main account has the leader position.

> > > > > I’ve been trying to find a way to change my spartan company name without having to create a new company.
> > > >
> > > > Are you the leader of said company?
> > >
> > > Yes ,i am
> >
> > Is this your second account then?
>
> Yea , my main account has the leader position.

I don’t believe so, at least not with disbanding it.

> > > > > > I’ve been trying to find a way to change my spartan company name without having to create a new company.
> > > > >
> > > > > Are you the leader of said company?
> > > >
> > > > Yes ,i am
> > >
> > > Is this your second account then?
> >
> > Yea , my main account has the leader position.
>
> I don’t believe so, at least not with disbanding it.

Oh well. Thanks for the help anyways.

You should be able to change the name from the Company profile. If you go to the area where you would change the bio, the ability to change the name is in that section. You need to wait 30 days between changing names, so if you only made the company a few days ago you need to wait until the 3 days is up to fix the name :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;8:
> You should be able to change the name from the Company profile. If you go to the area where you would change the bio, the ability to change the name is in that section. You need to wait 30 days between changing names, so if you only made the company a few days ago you need to wait until the 3 days is up to fix the name :slight_smile:

Okay i see it. Thank you very much.