How can i boost chance to get the mark IV helmet?

I want that helmet since im a big fan of the classis SII suits and i wanna know how to increase my chance at it.Im planning on rocking wrath/vigilant armor with it

You can’t. It’s all luck of the draw.

Well, you are a level 79 and have the Wrath helmet and Vigilant armor so you have obviously spent money on the game. My suggestion, since you have already spent money on the game, why don’t you just spend more money to get what you want.

I figured so

Yea those 30$ were there for months so eh but im not spending more money on REQs,ill just grind during summer :smiley:

Its either full wrath set or mark VI helmet with wrath that i wear

The REQ system is a process of elimination. Since the bronze and silver packs cost less, but each pack only gives up to two permanent unlocks, you should unlock all common, uncommon, and rare REQs before grinding for gold packs. That will help you obtain it faster, and avoid getting junk from gold packs.

It’s all luck of the draw, just get gold req packs with req points its all ive done and im a low level and already got a ton of good stuff without spending any money.

Well finish bronze packs, then silvers, then gold packs.

Pray

Grind. I have about 70ish silver packs and then I can start buying gold packs.

you gotta be positive. the universe will listen and increase your chances for getting the mk 4 helmet. instead of saying “-Yoink!- it, i didn’t get MK 4.” say “i can’t wait to wear my mk 4!” or “i love that I have MK 4!” then the universe will listen. go on halo waypoint and equip MK 4 and tell yourself “damn I look great” and the universe will listen. then you will boost your chance to get mk 4.

> 2533274815582829;2:
> You can’t. It’s all luck of the draw.

This.

Can’t remember if it’s Mythic or not but if it is you can bet it will be one of the last Req’s you get out of the entire system.

Just keep buying packs - the more packs you open - the greater chance that the next pack will contain that armor.

GRIND GOLD PACKS ONLY!!!

You can’t

Finish off all of your Commons, Un commons and Rare’s, I managed to get the MK IV long before I maxed out my Ultra Rare’s and Legendry’s. Plus I think DLC Reqs have a higher chance to unlock anyway, but it still is heavily luck based.

> 2533274808132968;12:
> you gotta be positive. the universe will listen and increase your chances for getting the mk 4 helmet. instead of saying “-Yoink!- it, i didn’t get MK 4.” say “i can’t wait to wear my mk 4!” or “i love that I have MK 4!” then the universe will listen. go on halo waypoint and equip MK 4 and tell yourself “damn I look great” and the universe will listen. then you will boost your chance to get mk 4.

Actually if you have the Master Chief Collection you could get M6 gen 1 and gen 1 Scarred sets. You just got to beat Cairo Station on Halo 2. I think.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks