How can Halo 4 be the best Halo game

This goes for Campaign, MM, FF, Weapons, Physics, etc.

If 343i doesn’t listen to the whiners, Halo 4 could be good.

> If 343i doesn’t listen to the whiners, Halo 4 could be good.

Yeah, we can change Halo into a racing game; that will show those whiners. If you don’t like it, you can play Call of Duty.

If 343 takes all of the best things in Halo and takes them into consideration they shouldn’t fail. Try not to stray to far from the already existing formula. I like Reach a lot, but it is definitely the black sheep of the group. I mean that in a good way and a bad way.

This is the first thread I’ve read or made that doesn’t start off emmediately bashing AL or Reach Maps. It’s really nice.

I just think it’s a question of keeping all the good core parts of past Halo games. A great Halo 4 would include old weapons and new, new forge abilities (and more forge color), armor abilities in some multiplayer playlists, theater for more than one person, a further-fleshed-out firefight, an armory, a 1-50 ranking system, and innovative new gametypes, as well as - of course - a solid campaign. If you pick it up for 60 bucks you should be able to say, “I’d have paid a hundred for all this!”

I think it’s an update or two away from being exactly that.

Aside from the bugs/glitches they are addressing i feel gameplay wise its already perfect. But knowing 343 they will probably make it even better then i could think of.

Might not have the best campaign and multiplayer of all the Halo’s…but it sure as heck have the best graphics by far.

> I just think it’s a question of keeping all the good core parts of past Halo games. A great Halo 4 would include old weapons and new, new forge abilities (and more forge color), armor abilities in some multiplayer playlists, theater for more than one person, a further-fleshed-out firefight, an armory, a 1-50 ranking system, and innovative new gametypes, as well as - of course - a solid campaign. If you pick it up for 60 bucks you should be able to say, “I’d have paid a hundred for all this!”

Now this person knows what they’re talking about, and it would be even better if they had remakes of the top maps from the past Halo games; also, a classic playlist, that had a Halo 3 multiplayer feel.

Multiplayer is getting better and I love the story. Plus I got my code today with that update so I’m happy.

It needs:

1. 1-50 visible ranks, with the top 10 ranks degenerating after not playing for a few weeks. (And please, something besides SR1-50! Give us actual military ranks, I loved being a Commander in H3, and (almost) Field Marshall in HReach)
  2. Ranked and social playlists.
  3. Addition of the custom game options we had (i.e. race mode, classic infection, custom power-ups with insta-kill as an option, disable sprint)
  4. A game lobby setup that lets you see what the host is doing (although I do like the player card and friend menu layout).
  5. More spartan Ops, with a story that moves slightly faster.
  6. Community Maps/Community Remakes with a classic playlist (note: all 343 maps will not work on classic playlist…they’re designed specifically for AA’s).

I liked campaign, and aside from Spartan Ops moving a bit slow, that’s really all I have. Everything else is nice, but seriously, I would never put this game down if these were all up.

The main point I’d like you guys to see, however, is that the points I have above provide options. Note that it doesn’t prohibit you doing what you’re doing now, albeit you’ll just play in the social playlists.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> This goes for Campaign, MM, FF, Weapons, Physics, etc.

It can’t because its created by noobs and backed by a bigger noob community. NOOB!