How can customs possibly be THIS broken?!

• In halo 3 forge, there is no way to change the gametype you are editing. So spawns will never work in a custom map unless it is a select few gametypes(nothing objective)

• There is no way to download maps and gametypes from a file sharing system like in Halo 3 and Reach originally, so unless you want to make every map and gametype yourself you are out of luck

• somehow the connection issues and lobby issues have carried over to custom games too

How could they possibly port something this bad?? I REALLYYYY want to like this game(basically a Halo fanboy), but you’re making it so hard 343!!!

How can every part of this game possibly be this broken?

> 2533274798043823;2:
> How can every part of this game possibly be this broken?

Its not. Lots of parts of the game are but the first 2 he mentioned arent “broken.” In order to be broken they would have to be there in the first place, but not work. You could argue i suppose that a missing feature is worse than a broken one, but thats not the argument im making.

Im skeptical about the last one. How is your nat and connection and your friends too? Customs have been working for me and my friends since day one with the exception of the team switching bug.

> 2533274798578400;3:
> > 2533274798043823;2:
> > How can every part of this game possibly be this broken?
>
>
>
> Its not. Lots of parts of the game are but the first 2 he mentioned arent “broken.” In order to be broken they would have to be there in the first place, but not work. You could argue i suppose that a missing feature is worse than a broken one, but thats not the argument im making.
>
> Im skeptical about the last one. How is your nat and connection and your friends too? Customs have been working for me and my friends since day one with the exception of the team switching bug.

what I mean is that removing those 2 “features” essentially broke custom games… especially the first. It is now impossible to make any objective maps. One could argue that does mean it’s broken. Especially since they claim the mcc to contain 4 full games. This isn’t full halo 3 without working custom games

> 2533274798043823;2:
> How can every part of this game possibly be this broken?

This.

> 2533274963187769;5:
> > 2533274798043823;2:
> > How can every part of this game possibly be this broken?
>
> This.

my game just flat out crashes when i try to load a forge custom map… stupid… good thing i am enjoying the lag in multiplayer…

> 2533274796235664;7:
> my game just flat out crashes when i try to load a forge custom map… stupid… good thing i am enjoying the lag in multiplayer…

yup add this to everything else wrong with it

bump

hi