How Big Team Objective should be added..

I feel Big team objective could be easily added without making another playlist and not putting off the casual players.

Simply make the 3rd option in map voting always a objective game type, that way the options 1 and 2 can remain slayer and will always get priority if the vote is tied. It would also help with exile and ragnarok not being as stale to play over and over.

Also why has no one mentioned how easy it would be to add a ASSAULT game type using grifball mechaincs? Take away the hammers and you have a netural bomb (oddball) that you still have to place in a enemy base(score) and make it 1 point to win per round.

Thoughts?

> I feel Big team objective could be easily added without making another playlist and not putting off the casual players.
>
> Simply make the 3rd option in map voting always a objective game type, that way the options 1 and 2 can remain slayer and will always get priority if the vote is tied. It would also help with exile and ragnarok not being as stale to play over and over.
>
> Also why has no one mentioned how easy it would be to add a ASSAULT game type using grifball mechaincs? Take away the hammers and you have a netural bomb (oddball) that you still have to place in a enemy base(score) and make it 1 point to win per round.
>
>
> Thoughts?

Withe advent of CSR and its application to all play lists, as a causal player, I’ve never been interested in so-called ranks or competitive play before. I want to try for a CSR50 in Infinity SLayer and BTIS…the key there is ‘slayer’.

I know that BT Objective is coming sometime soon. But, I’d rather that separate from slayer (BTIS) so, if I want, I can go for a CSR in BT Objective, separate from CSR for BTIS.

I don’t like how KOTH is part of Team Objective either. I won’t play Team Objective just to do KOTH. I haven’t played it since it lost its own list. It would have been good to try for CSR50 in KOTH but, that won’t happen now.

I don’t want a CSR for Slayer to be ruined by mixing slayer with objective…not good at all, IMO.

But,it does look like that BTIS and BT Objective will be mixed…shame really.

Don’t get me wrong, I do love objective game modes, assault for one. I’d just prefer them separate from slayer.

NO way. Big team objective should be its own playlist not merged with big team slayer.

Big Team slayer is currently the most popular playlist in matchmaking cause its just slayer on big maps. If it had objective the pop will reduce due to having objectives and not everybody likes to play objective often.

> But,it does look like that BTIS and BT Objective will be mixed…shame really.

Has this been confirmed? I got the impression they were planning a separate playlist.

Big team objective with DMR as a starting weapon WILL NOT WORK.