How big is the PC playerbase now?

Hi, everyone. I want to install the HW2 in my notebook to try it out from a computer and would like to know how big is the playerbase right now on it. Are there people playing on it? Is it possible to rank 1v1 finding matches without having to wait too much?

Thanks in advance.

Kyltz

There is almost no PC population.

This play anywhere is designed to be dead, no one uses actually the Windows Store. I bet 99% have never heard of it.

> 2533274899499504;1:
> Hi, everyone. I want to install the HW2 in my notebook to try it out from a computer and would like to know how big is the playerbase right now on it. Are there people playing on it? Is it possible to rank 1v1 finding matches without having to wait too much?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Kyltz

What graphics card do you have?

The PC playerbase is much smaller than the Xbox One’s.

> 2533275001759937;3:
> > 2533274899499504;1:
> > Hi, everyone. I want to install the HW2 in my notebook to try it out from a computer and would like to know how big is the playerbase right now on it. Are there people playing on it? Is it possible to rank 1v1 finding matches without having to wait too much?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Kyltz
>
> What graphics card do you have?

1050 TI

You only really find more than one consecutive match if you play at popular free times, like evenings and weekends. I tried playing at 9:00 AM eastern and couldn’t find anybody. Don’t expect any blitz matches on pc at all.

By my guess, based on my experience? 3, maybe 4 people across all playlists.

I gave up on trying to play Halo Wars 2 less than a month after launch.

Less than the number of fingers you have on your hand if you are a Simpson character.