How bad will vehicles break this game?

With the dash/slide it seems like it will be almost impossible to get a splatter. How will ground pound interact with vehicles?

You think this game is cat and mouse already with the sprint/dash, just wait. Thoughts?

The new abilities will definitely make it more difficult for splatters and I think the ground pound will do moderate to significant damage to vehicles.

These are assumptions of course.

Thing is, No one slides(its a 300% pointless mechanic that shouldn’t be in the game). Ground pound will probably get you splattered since the momentum of a Wraith/Ghost/Revenant is far faster than the ground pound is so vehicle will win most likely anyway(might damage the vehicle at the cost of your own life). Although if your trying to ground pound a Wraith/Scorpion you will probably be shot out of the air before you get a chance.

To be honest, H5 feels more like an Alpha than a Beta to me. A lot of largely unbaked/pointless mechanics and other issues hinder this game from being truly that amazing. Also, the Spartans are still made of Plastic with the same poor art design most people hated from halo 4(and I say most, not all).

> 2533274794673678;1:
> With the dash/slide it seems like it will be almost impossible to get a splatter. How will ground pound interact with vehicles?
>
> You think this game is cat and mouse already with the sprint/dash, just wait. Thoughts?

Probably no more that boarding ‘broke’ the game…

It’ll certainly ‘change’ the game, but that doesn’t mean vehicle combat will no longer work.

You’ll probably need to work on your sideswipe more if you are in a hog, the ghost is extremely nimble, and can probably respond quickly to a thruster.

You can be shot out of the air when ground pounding and if the TTK stays the same, than it would be useless against vehicles.
Sliding isn’t used. At all.
Charge wouldn’t do anything against a vehicle.
Thrusters are the only thing that would help but not by much.

> 2533274794673678;1:
> With the dash/slide it seems like it will be almost impossible to get a splatter. How will ground pound interact with vehicles?
>
> You think this game is cat and mouse already with the sprint/dash, just wait. Thoughts?

Splash occurs mostly with distracted players, dash isn’t going to save them.