How bad do you want the Falcon next month?

In the Memories of Reach update there should be a Falcon i mean come on, and i dont just mean in REQs 343i i mean Forge and Custom games, the clan community is huge and we “all” want a Falcon am i right guys? But lets not forget the title, how bad do you guys want the Falcon give some reasons or things you would really do, not just say, for the Falcon to be in Halo 5.

On a side note Falcon idea’s;

1. have 2 variants of Falcons in Forge/custom, the Reach campaign one with the drivers turret and the one without the driver turret.

2. REQ falcons should be legendary and take 2 spartan laser shots to take down since that be a very easy triple.

so what say you?

Make a normal Falcon REQ and then a Hannibal Falcon Kappa

I think it would be cool as long as they don’t make the armor paper thin and make the guns on the sides useless

> 2533274868062286;3:
> I think it would be cool as long as they don’t make the armor paper thin and make the guns on the sides useless

Yeah, make the standard armour at least ONI Grade Cardboard maybe an ONI variant from some form of reinforced plastic.

> 2533274939018653;4:
> > 2533274868062286;3:
> > I think it would be cool as long as they don’t make the armor paper thin and make the guns on the sides useless
>
>
> Yeah, make the standard armour at least ONI Grade Cardboard maybe an ONI variant from some form of reinforced plastic.

or give the option for it hold 4 people and give the option of someone can repair it while it is flying like in Battlefield. In fact, make that the ONI one if they do make it

> 2533274939018653;4:
> > 2533274868062286;3:
> > I think it would be cool as long as they don’t make the armor paper thin and make the guns on the sides useless
>
>
> Yeah, make the standard armour at least ONI Grade Cardboard maybe an ONI variant from some form of reinforced plastic.

LMAO XDDD ikr

I am 90% sure the falcon will not come next month, and I am not excited because we already have 2 flying vehicles. The falcon was my favorite Halo vehicle ever, but I am not much of a vehicle guy in Halo 5 at all, I like the spartan abilities too much!

Need Falcon!!! It was the best!!!

I wish they would but I’m not sure if it will happen. Adding some variety to the air vehicles would be awesome.

> 2535413364534857;7:
> I am 90% sure the falcon will not come next month, and I am not excited because we already have 2 flying vehicles. The falcon was my favorite Halo vehicle ever, but I am not much of a vehicle guy in Halo 5 at all, I like the spartan abilities too much!

We don’t have a UNSC one at all. Falcon was only in halo reach but has lore outside of it. It somewhat makes sense for it to drop inside halo 5 now

> 2533275036929722;2:
> Make a normal Falcon REQ and then a Hannibal Falcon Kappa

This.

Rather have the Hornet back, that could actually fight back without needing other people, the Falcon was and always will be a flying death trap.

I honestly don’t care about the Falcon. I’d prefer the Revenant and Hornet to be brought back. And Halo 5 really doesn’t need the Hornet because the Phaeton is pretty much the same thing.

This would be a fantastic idea. There are not any UNSC related air vehicles in Halo 5. All they have is the banshee and a more updated version of the falcon, giving it an awesome 2558 look.

They really need it, I don’t understand why halo 4 and 5 haven’t had any UNSC air vehicles.

On a scale from “I want a Falcon” to “Give me a damn Falcon,” I’m a “Dude, where’s my Falcon?”

Rather have the hornet hornet over falcon every time

> 2533275036929722;2:
> Make a normal Falcon REQ and then a Hannibal Falcon Kappa

This would be pretty epic

SO bad!!!