How Are You Preparing for Halo 4?

Multiplayer - In order to prepare for Multiplayer, some people have been playing Halo 3, while others have been playing Halo: Reach. Personally, I’ve been playing Reach. What are you playing?

Campaign - Are you replaying any of the games? I love the storyline, and am currently on a Journey to get the whole story.

I’m browsing the internetz.

That’s a hell of a campaign prep list.

I’m thinking about getting some people together for a Halo playthrough (Wars, Reach, CEA, 2, ODST, 3), but I don’t know if I will.

> Multiplayer - In order to prepare for Multiplayer, some people have been playing Halo 3, while others have been playing Halo: Reach. Personally, I’ve been playing Reach. What are you playing?
>
> Campaign - Are you replaying any of the games? I love the storyline, and am currently on a Journey to get the whole story.

Multiplayer: Im playing Halo 3

Campaign: Im replaying Halo 1-3

Achievements: Im trying to get every single achievement for Halo, all 297 of them. I’ve been working on this since I joined Waypoint and all I have remaining is the achievement to become a general on Halo Wars. Im a brig with at least 200,000 points to go until I rank up. I have time… lol

playing the worst games I know of so that my standards are lowered so halo 4 will blow me away so space marine as of recent (it has an online pass for a cod clone multiplayer and I hate cod so standards really low right now) and so I don’t dread gaming I have been doing my first play through of dragon age origins.

> Multiplayer: Im playing Halo 3
>
> Campaign: Im replaying Halo 1-3
>
> Achievements: Im trying to get every single achievement for Halo, all 297 of them. I’ve been working on this since I joined Waypoint and all I have remaining is the achievement to become a general on Halo Wars. Im a brig with at least 200,000 points to go until I rank up. I have time… lol

I did the same with achievements! I only have the General Rank in Halo Wars left also. Unfortunately, I gave up. The achievement is a complete time-suck, it just seems unreachable for me.

After watching a few more multiplayer gameplay videos, I’ve decided that I need to play some Halo 3 to get ready. Specifically to get my BR skills back up to par.

Staying on The Forums, becuase I know they’re going to change after release.

I’m going to play through every Halo game in chronological order come maybe a month away from November 6th.

As for multiplayer, I’m playing Halo 3.

I’m not really worried about preparing because it will play different than all of the other Halos

I’ve been re-playing the campaigns.

I never realized how short they all actually are, except for CEA. It must just be muscle memory from playing them so many times before.

Considering i already read all that, i think im just going to play through the games in chronological order. Other than that live my normal everyday life lol.

> Staying on The Forums, becuase I know they’re going to change after release.

I left this out in my original post. I’m curious to see how the forums change with the release of Halo 4. I know at first were going to have what im calling the E3 effect, where we get over 10,000 people in the Halo 4 forums all saying HOW AWESOME IT IS!!! for at least the first two pages. Followed by that, there will be some criticism and then the forums will return to a state of people saying 343i excited it perfectly and 343i messed up the series.

Im also curious when the Halo 5 forums will be added but im CLEARLY jumping the gun :stuck_out_tongue: I can’t wait to discuss the campaign of H4!

Playing through Halo 1, Halo 2 up to “The arbiter”, Halo ODST, the rest of Halo 2, Halo 3. Not Reach.

How am I preparing for Halo 4?

I’m on these forums aren’t I?

Playing Halo 3 multiplayer and browsing forums.

Well for multiplayer I’ve been playing Halo Reach.

As of campaign I’m trying to play through the regular trilogy. However I’ve had my trouble. I want to play through anniversary but my friend has it and its taking me forever to get it back. As of Halo 3 the campaign failed to load. When I took out my disc there was a huge scratch mark on it that come from god knows where.

Ive been preparing by shouting down haters on forums of something they havent even seen or touched yet xD

By playing Halo, like i always do. Already replayed the trilogy last week re-replaying it on october 6.