How are you inheritors?

I’ve just recently been trying to rank up on reach again, and I was curious enough to look up the stats for how much XP to get to Inheritor and it’s over 20 million!! So for those who are Inheritors, do you mind giving some methods for making it a process that’s doable in the near future? I know many of you guys who are Inheritors have been playing for awhile, but any tips or what to play would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Use Custom Challenges, they increase your payout a LOT.

Custom Challenges

Hey thanks for the advice, but excuse my ignorance, how do these work? I just make them and complete them?

> Hey thanks for the advice, but excuse my ignorance, how do these work? I just make them and complete them?

Correct, they won’t shop in-game on the Challenges tab, they are all website/app based.

Once you have completed them, either turn them in or wait for the challenge timer to run out, you will then be rewarded the cR in-game, you won’t be notified of them being added either, they will simply add on when you are either offline or when you finish your next game.

Best way to earn credits?

Play the game.

Thanks man, much appreciated. I never knew of this feature. Any ideas for massive XP Challenges?

> Thanks man, much appreciated. I never knew of this feature. Any ideas for massive XP Challenges?

Headshots, kills with DMR and multi-kills go well with SWAT, set the time limit to three hours and it should give you a big payout.

Although, any sort of challenge will work with Firefight, every little helps.

> > Hey thanks for the advice, but excuse my ignorance, how do these work? I just make them and complete them?
>
> Correct, they won’t shop in-game on the Challenges tab, they are all website/app based.
>
> Once you have completed them, either turn them in or wait for the challenge timer to run out, you will then be rewarded the cR in-game, you won’t be notified of them being added either, they will simply add on when you are either offline or when you finish your next game.

Oh, and if I “invite” a friend, will this cause me to not get the reward if he beats the challenge before me?

> > > Hey thanks for the advice, but excuse my ignorance, how do these work? I just make them and complete them?
> >
> > Correct, they won’t shop in-game on the Challenges tab, they are all website/app based.
> >
> > Once you have completed them, either turn them in or wait for the challenge timer to run out, you will then be rewarded the cR in-game, you won’t be notified of them being added either, they will simply add on when you are either offline or when you finish your next game.
>
> Oh, and if I “invite” a friend, will this cause me to not get the reward if he beats the challenge before me?

Both players get the reward when each of you have completed it, it just saves your friend time mainly when you send him the challenge.

> > > > Hey thanks for the advice, but excuse my ignorance, how do these work? I just make them and complete them?
> > >
> > > Correct, they won’t shop in-game on the Challenges tab, they are all website/app based.
> > >
> > > Once you have completed them, either turn them in or wait for the challenge timer to run out, you will then be rewarded the cR in-game, you won’t be notified of them being added either, they will simply add on when you are either offline or when you finish your next game.
> >
> > Oh, and if I “invite” a friend, will this cause me to not get the reward if he beats the challenge before me?
>
> Both players get the reward when each of you have completed it, it just saves your friend time mainly when you send him the challenge.

I see, so if we both have the challenge, we will both make progress towards the goal? For example, a 500 kill challenges. We are both in a party, I get 5 kills he gets 20, would that be 25 kills total?

> > > > > Hey thanks for the advice, but excuse my ignorance, how do these work? I just make them and complete them?
> > > >
> > > > Correct, they won’t shop in-game on the Challenges tab, they are all website/app based.
> > > >
> > > > Once you have completed them, either turn them in or wait for the challenge timer to run out, you will then be rewarded the cR in-game, you won’t be notified of them being added either, they will simply add on when you are either offline or when you finish your next game.
> > >
> > > Oh, and if I “invite” a friend, will this cause me to not get the reward if he beats the challenge before me?
> >
> > Both players get the reward when each of you have completed it, it just saves your friend time mainly when you send him the challenge.
>
> I see, so if we both have the challenge, we will both make progress towards the goal? For example, a 500 kill challenges. We are both in a party, I get 5 kills he gets 20, would that be 25 kills total?

Sadly not no, it simply invites them to accept the challenge on the website to see who can get it first, adds a competitive edge to them.

Firefight
800 kills
800 medals
3hrs

10k cR each.

I just try to complete my daily and weekly challenges each day. Plus the super jackpot each weekend helps.

Custom Challenges 25K Every 6 Min

Rank doesn’t mean anything so why do you care?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Really how are you people inheiritors?

Everybody in multiplayer is incompetent and shows a lack of understanding the basic fundamentals if how to play the game. And I am so -Yoink!- tired of all of those limited people.

How can I get to Inheiritor from Forerunner without having to play in that awful abomination that is Reach multiplayer?

You can play FireFight or Campaign, and set up Custom Challenges ( as mentioned above ) to increase your credit return.