How are YOU dealing with the wait?

Really simple idea here, post your best ways to deal with the wait for the mysterious Halo 4 and info surrounding it. Post REAL things that you are actually doing/plan on doing. If possible, give other Forum goers ideas to keep them occupied.

My list.

Work/Baseball/Gym
That’s 12 hours of my day right there.

Halo Related Stuff for Halo Fans

Beat Halo 1-3 Again
DONE

Read the Forerunner Saga
Need to buy the books first.

Search endlessly for the best Halo artwork the internet possesses.
In progress

I’ve waited for each and every Halo game, but this by far the worst.

Besides having relatively no information about it, I am most excited for this game.

For me, this Halo is going to be a lot like Halo 1.
I think the reason Halo 1 is so memorable was that it was shrouded in great mystery.

This game is the start to an entirely new trilogy, developed by an entirely new studio, on entirely new tech.
By new tech I mean the gameplay design behind this game is targeted for the Xbox 360 and next gen consoles, whereas the original Halo gameplay design was suited for the original Xbox.

Beat Halo 1-3: Done.
Halo Wars/ODST: In progress.
Playing other games: In progress.
Working: It’ll never stop! :frowning:
Writing about Halo: Nowhere near done.
Attempting to draw: Should I even bother?

> Writing about Halo: Nowhere near done./quote]
> Has it been posted anywhere?

I spend my days laughing at the impatient jack–Yoinks!- wanting all the info for a game that’s about 10-11 months from the release date.

I am waiting by reading what’s on the forums. I think that is more than enough to say about my wait.

:smiley:

Trying to narrow down 343’s definition of “soon”.

hmm… for me, trying to finish the halo Glasslands book then move on to Cryptum and Primordium, annnd keep eyes andn ears open for any new info on halo 4

Start a new account, and Re-complete halo:CE (every achievement, all terminals) - DONE

Complete halo 2 - Done

Complete halo 3 - Done

Complete Halo 3: ODST - done

Complete Halo: Reach - Done

> Trying to narrow down 343’s definition of “soon”.

Sounds like an echo From DICE’s - 'Soon".

Hanging around here hoping something new will emerge.

The way i wait.

Get on with my life, not waiting for some game to come out.

Its gonna come out anyway so why should i wait for it? There is other stuff to do then just waiting for info.

> The way i wait.
>
> Get on with my life, not waiting for some game to come out.
>
> Its gonna come out anyway so why should i wait for it? There is other stuff to do then just waiting for info.

Leave this forum HERATIC!!!

I’m only kidding, of course. I have Borderlands 2, KoA:R, ME3, GR:FS to play, Untill Halo 4 is out.

I have a life, so the wait’s barely noticeable.

I’m enjoying my life.

Skyrim

Halo CE - Done (2 copies of this) - Completed 3 times
Halo 2 - Done (1 copy of this) - Completed 3 times
Halo 3 - Done (3 copies of this) - Completed around 9 times
Halo Wars - Don’t care about RTS games (it wasn’t made by bungie) - don’t care
Halo 3 ODST - Done (2 copies of this) - Completed 2 times
Halo Reach - Done (2 copies of this) - Completed 4 times
Halo CEA - Done (1 copy of this) - Completed once

The books? I can’t get them at the moment.

Playing Skyrim and Skyward Sword and sometimes Reach HLG. Other then that, Tennis. I wait hasn’t really been much of a problem, I’m just anxious for whatever news I get because I’m going to MLG for Halo 4 in 2013.

I have these things atm.

Xbox 360: Halo Reach (and sometimes other games)

College: I’m in a weird situationright now and have an appointment tomorrow on 09:45 with my mentor. We will talk about if it can be possible for me to only follow the general subjects, and not the ICT lessons anymore because THOSE HORRIBLY SUCK!

So yeah, kinda nervous for tomorrow…

Cats: I have sweet cats and play with them sometimes. A lot with the red laser dot! :wink:

Drawing: I sometimes draw comics about me and my best xbox live friends.

For the rest: I have dreams about going on an adventure because this same thing every day life bores the hell out of me…

I want to travel and have adventures! :smiley:

But that won’t happen for a very long time… :’(

So yeah… Nothing else really. :stuck_out_tongue:

> I have these things atm.
>
> Xbox 360: Halo Reach (and sometimes other games)
>
> College: I’m in a weird situationright now and have an appointment tomorrow on 09:45 with my mentor. We will talk about if it can be possible for me to only follow the general subjects, and not the ICT lessons anymore because THOSE HORRIBLY SUCK!
>
> So yeah, kinda nervous for tomorrow…
>
> Cats: I have sweet cats and play with them sometimes. A lot with the red laser dot! :wink:
>
> Drawing: I sometimes draw comics about me and my best xbox live friends.
>
> For the rest: I have dreams about going on an adventure because this same thing every day life bores the hell out of me…
>
> I want to travel and have adventures! :smiley:
>
> But that won’t happen for a very long time… :’(
>
>
> So yeah… Nothing else really. :stuck_out_tongue:

I love your motives, I do love to adventure and draw. I have cats but mine are annoying me at the moment and I used to be in a ICT department but I left because I’m on the concept artist career path now.

> > I have these things atm.
> >
> > Xbox 360: Halo Reach (and sometimes other games)
> >
> > College: I’m in a weird situationright now and have an appointment tomorrow on 09:45 with my mentor. We will talk about if it can be possible for me to only follow the general subjects, and not the ICT lessons anymore because THOSE HORRIBLY SUCK!
> >
> > So yeah, kinda nervous for tomorrow…
> >
> > Cats: I have sweet cats and play with them sometimes. A lot with the red laser dot! :wink:
> >
> > Drawing: I sometimes draw comics about me and my best xbox live friends.
> >
> > For the rest: I have dreams about going on an adventure because this same thing every day life bores the hell out of me…
> >
> > I want to travel and have adventures! :smiley:
> >
> > But that won’t happen for a very long time… :’(
> >
> >
> > So yeah… Nothing else really. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> I love your motives, I do love to adventure and draw. I have cats but mine are annoying me at the moment and I used to be in a ICT department but I left because I’m on the concept artist career path now.

Hey I am doing ICT too currently. But that’s what I’m trying to stop now because it really sucks. And it’s incredibly boring too…

I am now going to follow a path into nature. Like working with plants or foods. Or work with animals and other things that are agricultural.

Working with nature and such fit me more. I mainly picked ICT because I thought I could become a game developer. Boy was I wrong…

But I now know that I want to work with nature and such.

If that won’t work either I will become a truck driver because driving and travelling sems like fun too. But that also has its disadvantages .

I’ll just wait and see. :slight_smile: