How are the pOpulations on the anniversary playlists?

My CEA comes in less than 3 days, how are they doing?

well considering I played it all on midnight release and the population was low. Not too bad. I had no trouble finding matches quickly. I have no doubt in the next few days as more players buy the map pack (the players who didn’t buy CEA) will make the population grow even more.

Population is really good now it’s the 15th (Release Day). I was geting Big Team Battles in seconds.

> Population is really good now it’s the 15th (Release Day). I was geting Big Team Battles in seconds.

It’s taking me a while to get games in Squad and Classic. When I do, my teammates are bad.

I never really play BTB by myself because most of the time when I go in, everyone quits half way through. Just pointless.

Defintly try BTB Fitzy, it’s different now on the Anniversary playlists, it plays more like Halo 2. Also BTB is the most popular playlist so you will get games within seconds if you join. I’ve not seen any quitters yet on the Anniversary playlist.

> Defintly try BTB Fitzy, it’s different now on the Anniversary playlists, it plays more like Halo 2. Also BTB is the most popular playlist so you will get games within seconds if you join. I’ve not seen any quitters yet on the Anniversary playlist.

I was apart of a great clan where we played BTB in Halo 2. I’ll search now, hopefully what you say is true because right now, I’m heavily disappointed in the new maps.