How are people playing already?

Just wondering…if its not to come out until tomorrow then surely if you download via xbox market place and download it then you cant play until 12am?

streamers got it early and if you have a hard disk copy you can go off line and play campaign

They got the physical copy early… Whether it was delivered early, or found it in store before the release date.

I know due to Timezones, people in Australia should have the game by now. US gets the game 1201 EST.

> 2533274798319359;1:
> Just wondering…if its not to come out until tomorrow then surely if you download via xbox market place and download it then you cant play until 12am?

Some shops deliver early, shopto delivered my copy Saturday morning.

yep we have it now have for about 2 hours.

I just finished the campaign (New Zealand release was 4 hrs ago)

Ahh ok, cheers guys

streamers, review copies and lucky people who had their pre orders arrive early.
theres like 9 hours left till midnight. not long to wait, just chill

> 2533274826467332;4:
> I know due to Timezones, people in Australia should have the game by now. US gets the game 1201 EST.

And people on the West coast get it as early as 9pm >:(

I was just lucky enough to receive my copy through the post on Saturday morning. :slight_smile:

> 2533274798319359;1:
> Just wondering…if its not to come out until tomorrow then surely if you download via xbox market place and download it then you cant play until 12am?

cuz they live in another continents? (Aussies, japs)