How are people getting so much XP in SOps?

There are videos and reports of people earning ≈10k xp per match in SOps, and others saying they are using their 2X xp for it.

How is this possible? The most i EVER get is 3k

If you Find Game in SOps you can get 5900 xp on Chapter 5. But usually it takes 10 minutes with 4 people so I tend to do Chapter 3, which you can get about 4900 xp in around 6 minutes. Using 2xp will get you 10k xp easily.

But DewXp was NEVER supposed to be used for SOps, it even says 'you can now use 2X XP in Multiplyer Matchmaking"

Double XP causes you to get around 10,000 XP a game. Without it, you get around 5,000 XP.

> But DewXp was NEVER supposed to be used for SOps, it even says 'you can now use 2X XP in Multiplyer Matchmaking"

Yeah i did a quick search for 10k xp on youtube and only one video came up… he won 5900 xp on sniper alley which was the amount you are supposed to win. No one can win 10k xp

> Double XP causes you to get around 10,000 XP a game. Without it, you get around 5,000 XP.

Please teach me how to use Double XP on Spartan Ops when it is only applicable to Infinity Mode

> > Double XP causes you to get around 10,000 XP a game. Without it, you get around 5,000 XP.
>
> Please teach me how to use Double XP on Spartan Ops when it is only applicable to Infinity Mode

Because you’re wrong.

> > Double XP causes you to get around 10,000 XP a game. Without it, you get around 5,000 XP.
>
> Please teach me how to use Double XP on Spartan Ops when it is only applicable to Infinity Mode

The last time I checked I had to select Infinity to get to Spartan Ops.

it works on Sop. go to the dewxp website and dew what it says.

>

Considering Spartan Ops is listed under Infinity in the main menu, I don’t see the problem. Double XP is available to be used in matchmaking, when you choose ‘Find Game’ instead of ‘Play Chapter/Episode’, since is matches you with other players, it counts it as matchmaking.

Don’t believe me? Apply a code, go into Spartan Ops, choose ‘Find Game’, and see for yourself.

> “Multiplyer Matchmaking”

Spartan Ops has Mutliplayer Matchmaking…

Oh you have to find game first…cant just load up a game by yourself or with your buddies.

Someone is mad! Yeah, i get 11,900 most games. The only thing it’s good for is hitting the cap in around 15 or 16 games. Spops is MM, and started with 200 matches of double xp. Some people have 350 banked if they bought it from wal mart.

> Oh you have to find game first…cant just load up a game by yourself or with your buddies.

Actually you can but you will get significantly less exp, thus wasting it. Although still more than War Games.

> Someone is mad! Yeah, i get 11,900 most games. The only thing it’s good for is hitting the cap in around 15 or 16 games. Spops is MM, and started with 200 matches of double xp. Some people have 350 banked if they bought it from wal mart.

Why does your name sound extremely familiar, like I played a game against you… or maybe Spartan Ops…