How and When should John die

I think that at the end of the trilogy John should die. Why, you ask. Well simply put, it gives an end to the story. Since the ending of halo 3 I knew there would be a halo 4simply because until the MC died I felt that there was still story to be told. My challenge to you is to come up with an interesting scenario that would kill off are most beloved super soldier.

I think Halo 6 should end witha 6 year old John waking from a dream (the Halo series). It then shows up to his being taken by ONI before the scene ends.

> I think Halo 6 should end witha 6 year old John waking from a dream (the Halo series). It then shows up to his being taken by ONI before the scene ends.

This but in Halo 5.

EDIT: Oh, I thought you meant he was having a “life flashing before your eyes before death” thing.

Shut up, I’ve not slept in 30 hours. My reading ability isn’t at it’s best.

I’d rather see him live just because he deserves it.

> I think Halo 6 should end witha 6 year old John waking from a dream (the Halo series). It then shows up to his being taken by ONI before the scene ends.

I would rage if i did all that just for a freakin dream lol

He sacrifices himself at the end of Halo 6

> I’d rather see him live just because he deserves it.

He has nothing to go back to.

His death will bring tears…if they get it right. They can’t mess this up… right?

Inb4 we should see his face. No they should never show his face. He shall remain faceless.

> His death will bring tears…if they get it right. They can’t mess this up… right?
>
> Inb4 we should see his face. No they should never show his face. He shall remain faceless.

At the end of Halo 6 he is about to take off his helmet and then it cuts off to the ending/credits. So you never see his face.

That would be a good ending in my opinion.

He shouldn’t die. There should be a Halo 7, 8, and 9 set up after this.

I think he should die just because he wants his rest. He should die by not getting on the pelican that would save him( or anything like it ). I want him to die at peace.

A little weird I know.

> > His death will bring tears…if they get it right. They can’t mess this up… right?
> >
> > Inb4 we should see his face. No they should never show his face. He shall remain faceless.
>
> At the end of Halo 6 he is about to take off his helmet and then it cuts off to the ending/credits. So you never see his face.
>
> That would be a good ending in my opinion.

I think that would be a troll move in the first place. If you’re not going to show his face, then don’t entice people thinking he’s actually about to do it. Just leave it alone lol. I don’t want to see his face nor do I want them to make me think I’m going to.

They showed chief putting on his helmet in the Starry night trailer, which was nice (obviously without his face showing). If they are going for a scene involving his appearance, then they should do close up of the back Chief’s head. I recall them describing him with short blonde hair, so just his hair moving in the wind sadly.

Edit: ^^^^I’d be pissed if he died by missing a jump to pelican or grabbing the end and slipping off.

> He shouldn’t die. <mark>There should be a Halo 7, 8, and 9 set up after this.</mark>

No, there shouldn’t.

> > He shouldn’t die. <mark>There should be a Halo 7, 8, and 9 set up after this.</mark>
>
> No, there shouldn’t.

Microsoft’s greed will probably say otherwise…

> > > He shouldn’t die. <mark>There should be a Halo 7, 8, and 9 set up after this.</mark>
> >
> > No, there shouldn’t.
>
> Microsoft’s greed will probably say otherwise…

True, they’ve (Activision) slowly been dragging out cod. We’ve gone from like Vietnam war to future cod now, what? There’s no telling when cod will end tbh…

at the end of halo 6, he should get back to earth, take his helmet off, walk away, and then trip and fall off the side of a building into a acidic construction site.

Imagine how ironic it would be.

> > > > He shouldn’t die. <mark>There should be a Halo 7, 8, and 9 set up after this.</mark>
> > >
> > > No, there shouldn’t.
> >
> > Microsoft’s greed will probably say otherwise…
>
> True, they’ve (Activision) slowly been dragging out cod. We’ve gone from like Vietnam war to future cod now, what? There’s no telling when cod will end tbh…

I’d guess that whatever comes after Blops 2 will be the first major drop in COD sells/players.

And it’ll only get worse after that.

OFFICIAL PREDICTION: Downfall of COD: November 18th, 2014.

UN-OFFICIAL PREDICTION: Death of COD: December 12th, 2016.

Hes already been MIA, that’s how it closed the first trilogy. I think he should be back for a third trilogy as well, I would prefer to see where the story takes us then vote on how it all goes down in the end.

I want him to become a new Didact.

I think he should die by the hands of his protege