How am I already downloading Majestic???

So I clicked on the Halo 4 marketplace and it said I could start downloading the map pack! As far as I know, the map pack is supposed to come out on the 25th. Is there a reason I can download it already? (I have the season pass) I’m scared I may be banned for having it right now. If anyone is experiencing this also, please LMK below.

Your not alone allied Spartan, I am downloading as well and am calling Microsoft in question about the 5 day early release. Just to make sure this wont result in some awkward ban like what happened to the crimsom glitch.

Not really sure what to do. When i click the market place it opens up and starts downloading the map. it gets all the way to 99 percent and then falls back to zero. Then, it goes back up to 99 and then down to zero again. Finally it simply quits the download and then a notification pops up saying that it can’t download the Majestic Map pack.

Welcome to Halo 4! :smiley:

Same happened here! Currently downloading. First time I’ve been on Halo in a week… super excited!

Ha, been a halo fan since the first. :slight_smile: but this is funny, I love 343i.

> Not really sure what to do. When i click the market place it opens up and starts downloading the map. it gets all the way to 99 percent and then falls back to zero. Then, it goes back up to 99 and then down to zero again. Finally it simply quits the download and then a notification pops up saying that it can’t download the Majestic Map pack.

Same here.

idk man it might bean accidental release or a glitch

Ya it did the same for me, once it got to 100%, it went down to 0%

Well, this gives me some sense of Deja vu.

Or maybe is our Free Trial again? =P

I’d love another free trial.

This is happening to me too, but I wonder if it is an early release for people that bought the Map Pass?

Well I have the war gsmes pass so I should get it for free.

im getting that issue now, calling xbox to get details, I will post here in the forum topic once I find out till 343i explains this issue. wanna know what the mystery map is still

Mine just reset to 0, then 98, then 99, then 0 etc.

> Not really sure what to do. When i click the market place it opens up and starts downloading the map. it gets all the way to 99 percent and then falls back to zero. Then, it goes back up to 99 and then down to zero again. Finally it simply quits the download and then a notification pops up saying that it can’t download the Majestic Map pack.

Maybe that last 1% is the product key? If so, then no download til the real release date…

Mine just went to 100 then said it couldn’t download!

I have the season pass. I’m gonna try to DL. Does it say 0 MS points for everyone else?

Seems either 343 i are just what can only be described as “mugging you all off” or a glitch is taking place.

After the last incident with crimson they have probably taken a similar route has COD’s first map pack, giving it to download but not making it accessible until release, if so it has obviously glitched.

Don’t get exited though, you more then likely will not be seeing the maps at all until release apart from the trailer, so enjoy!

Doesn’t work, what a tease.