How about Uplift?

I’m sure most of us have heard about the ONE map being remade for halo 4, and people are already crying out for some of the classics, such as relic. Pause for a moment and think back to a wee little game I like to call halo 2 vista. Uplift was honestly one of the most underrated maps ever in halo history, and if any map deserves a new life in halo 4 it should be this one. That being said I am just a fanboy pleading for a fairly unknown map. So tell me, what map do YOU hope makes a return?

I’ve never played Halo 2 Vista but I just ordered it,I’ll tell you how I feel when I get it.

In my opinion. If any of the maps are remade for halo 4 its most likely going to be forerunner. and its usually the maps that no body remember that bring back memories. maybe uplift having been underrated be a good thing

> In my opinion. If any of the maps are remade for halo 4 its most likely going to be forerunner. and its usually the maps that no body remember that bring back memories. maybe uplift having been underrated be a good thing

DEATH ISLAND!!! Sorry, if you’ve seen my posts in other threads then you would know how much I want Death Island.

> > In my opinion. If any of the maps are remade for halo 4 its most likely going to be forerunner. and its usually the maps that no body remember that bring back memories. maybe uplift having been underrated be a good thing
>
> DEATH ISLAND!!! Sorry, if you’ve seen my posts in other threads then you would know how much I want Death Island.

I wouldn’t mind death island.

Needs more Infinity.

Death Island Is a great map but 343 made a mistake when the making the anniversary maps.

They remade the maps that everyone loved and were some of the best in halo history. and what happen after awhile people stopped liking them and it made them loose their overall appeal in the classics.

This is why if a map should be remade it should be a map that wasn’t extremely popular like Uplift. and when you bring a map like that back everyone loves it because it wasn’t played as much in the past.

Either Death Island, Danger Canyon or Infinity would be fantastic. I haven’t played Halo 2 Vista so I can’t comment on that, but the Halo 1 PC exclusive maps were the s***!

But I wouldn’t say no to Containment, Waterworks or Terminal, either.

True, but the percentage of Halo fans who have/had Halo PC is relatively small

> Death Island Is a great map but 343 made a mistake when the making the anniversary maps.
>
>
> They remade the maps that everyone loved and were some of the best in halo history. and what happen after awhile people stopped liking them and it made them loose their overall appeal in the classics.
>
>
> This is why if a map should be remade it should be a map that wasn’t extremely popular like Uplift. and when you bring a map like that back everyone loves it because it wasn’t played as much in the past.

To be honest, Death Island would have been terrible in Reach with the Banshee. Tanks could cover the bases, while a pair of Banshees in the sky made sure everyone was dead as soon as they spawned. It happens in CE, it would be even worse an Reach.

I was hoping for Wizard but the map is supposed rather large, so…

Containment wouldbe cool, hell even uplift would be cool.

I’ve seen pictures of Uplift, and it looks good, but I just don’t think that 343 would be remaking that map. Halo 2 Vista just was not as well traversed as other Halo games. The vast majority of Halo fans would have never seen this map, so remaking a more popular map would be better.

My money is on either Relic or Sandtrap right now. However, I’d owe the 343 my eternal servitude if they remade Terminal.

I really hope Containment makes it.

Honestly, I think it’s going to be a bigger sandtrap.

just looked it up on youtube it looks really cool. But the remake should be Death Island

Gephryphobia would be a good one. It could be made very Forerunner-y.

> True, but the percentage of Halo fans who have/had Halo PC is relatively small

On these forums… yes, but they’re still a semi large part of the CE community.

> I was hoping for Wizard but the map is supposed rather large, so…

Derelict is kinda big…

> > True, but the percentage of Halo fans who have/had Halo PC is relatively small
>
> On these forums… yes, but they’re still a semi large part of the CE community.

It’s how I started the series.