How about the new halo waypoint app

what I liked was the accessibility to the halo universe if it was proposed in this new App.

what do you think.

The application looked great on ios, with access to my GT and all the history generated in the INFINITE and H5 beta, it would be great if this application had music or sounds to make it cooler.

My main feedback regarding the app / web based Waypoint vNext is that there did not appear to be any indication of Forum integration with the app or a section for the forums once the change to Discourse is made.

Perhaps we will have to continue to use mobile browsing for our mobile Halo forum usage, or it may not have been in that build of the app. Not really sure about forums not being mentioned on the website though.

It did say we could customize our profiles, but that did not seem to be the case in the build of the app we tested. Hopefully with future builds we will get more information on how the future of Waypoint, our profiles, and the new forums all work together.

Another thing I noticed in the app is that it does not appear that we will be able to customize our emblems like previous titles, only select emblems which are pre-made pieces of art.

> 2535470603868230;1:
> what I liked was the accessibility to the halo universe if it was proposed in this new App.
>
> what do you think.

How do you access the app?

> 2737679237780340;4:
> > 2535470603868230;1:
> > what I liked was the accessibility to the halo universe if it was proposed in this new App.
> >
> > what do you think.
>
> How do you access the app?

access was available at the same time as the imfinite beta.

It is affirmative, the full potential of the App was not reflected, however I hope that it is functional since for me it would be an important branch of cybersecurity, since it would be a security filter because it has the registry of all the GT’s.

In the next opening of the App, the chat should already be established, to be able to see how it behaves in the face of the demand for data that will be handled.