How about a "No Helmet" look

Subject says it all. In an age where our Spartan’s have personal shield’s and even the Covenant doesn’t always wear helmet’s is it possible that one day we see the armory sport some “No Helmet” looks. IE Male and Female heads/faces.

P.S. I searched no helmet and got no threads found.

So are you saying there should be customizable faces to match your facial features? Hmm…

Sounds like an interesting way to potentially incorporate Kinect…

Grim

That would be putting a face to B312 a bit…
I would rather want to see the helmet the marines in halo wars use.
Edit: Other than kinect wise.

It would have also been a neat thing to maybe have the ability to unlock a helmeted/unhelmeted version of each of the Noble Team members, like you could in ODST. Even if just in FireFight.

Grim

I wanted that in Reach…
They should have of also kept the original ODST characters. [All of them]

Doesn’t even have to be a kinect feature. We see plent of civilians with open face helmets and even a few cinematics where members of noble team pop off their helmet for the story line. Even adding those pre-designed faces could be an option for Spartan customization instead of helmet variations.

Adding the use of kinect to put your face on your Spartan could be the next phase.

Seeing as how you can be killed with one headshot when your sheilds are down, having no helmet woudnt make much of a difference. The main problem I could see would be the HUD. How can they have a HUD without a helmet or visor of some sort. Maybe they could have HUD glasses or marine helmets.

> I wanted that in Reach…
> They should have of also kept the original ODST characters. [All of them]

I totally agree with you.
To me, it would have been nice to have all the characters together for one last Bungie game.

> Seeing as how you can be killed with one headshot when your sheilds are down, having no helmet woudnt make much of a difference. The main problem I could see would be the HUD. How can they have a HUD without a helmet or visor of some sort. Maybe they could have HUD glasses or marine helmets.

Well it would be the same answer Bungie gave as to “How will Sarge use VISR in ODST? He doesn’t wear a helmet.” It’s a game.

Kinda like ODST. I think it would be neat.

I think that’s a great idea!

> Sounds like an interesting way to potentially incorporate Kinect…

I’m sure it would be abused in all sorts of ways.

> > Sounds like an interesting way to potentially incorporate Kinect…
>
> I’m sure it would be abused in all sorts of ways.

Yes I’m sure within the first day someone would have their junk up as their face. Their console would be banned and the system would be shut down for some amount of time, maybe indefinitely.

would be awsome to have, especially for elites :smiley: