How about a campaign discussion?

I have stated a number of times already that I consider the H5 multiplayer to be casual, easy, and a step in the wrong direction for halo. However this is not the thread to discuss H5 beta and multiplayer but rather a thread to discuss things that should be included in campaign.

Im going to discuss characters while anyone else that wants to through ideas around go ahead.

Firstly, I want to discuss my opinion of a couple new Halo 4 characters that will likely be returning. Recurring new characters from halo 4 such as who will obviously appear in H5 are Captain Lasky, spartan sarah palmer, spartan miller, infinity ship A.I. Roland and spartan 4s in general.

Lasky- I think hes an alright character no real standout qualities but is definitely not annoying I’d be happy to see this guy return in H5.
Spartan Sarah Palmer- Absolutely terrible. How the hell is this -Yoink- a spartan and for that matter a commander? My impression from spartan ops is that her personality is obnoxious and she says stupid stuff. Either kill her off or rewrite her character because she is just awful.
Spartan Miller- another bad character. Why is this guy a spartan? Spartans exist solely to be superior in every way on the battlefield compared to regular soldiers they are only really really useful on the front lines. This guy sits behind a desk and feeds battlefield intel to your team in spartan ops. Anyone can do his job, so he is utterly useless. Am I missing anything about him? does he have some sort of debilitating injury?
Roland- Roland is actually awesome. I really hope he appears in H5 in an expanded role compared to just spartan ops in H4. He’s funny and has the most standout personality of all the new characters.
Spartan 4’s in general- Halo 5 should make it clear that spartan II’s and III’s are superior to IV’s as soldiers both mentally and physically. Obviously II’s have the most physical augmentations, and probably the most hardened mentally, and III’s should be noted as having a similar mental state as that of II’s but with a bit more emotional competence. Spartan IV’s are volunteers so should absolutely have more relaxed and normal personalities, but the Hardened nature of II’s and III’s is what seperates the good from the great.

As for the Didact he was a really good villain and a good replacement for all the dead covenant ones, and I’m certain we will see him again along with the Librarian and possibly new forerunner characters.

Moving on to more interesting stuff how ever are characters I believe must be brought back into the fold and expanded upon in Halo 5 (some who have not appeared in a game).

Jun- The only surviving member of noble team (and yes he did survive it has been confirmed). It is known that Jun helped oversee the spartan 4 program so he really needs to come back (and not get killed off).

Spartan Red Team- Comprising of Alice, Jerome, and Douglas 3 spartan II’s from Halo Wars have been in cryo sleep for 20 years along with the rest of the spirit of Fire’s crew. If the UNSC could find Master Chief on the edge of the galaxy they should definitely be able to find the spirit of fire.

Show the spartans who were rescued from Onyx in action- Several spartan IIs and IIIs would have made it off of Onyx and would return to service.

Spartan II Kelly-087- One of the spartans who would have made it off Onyx who also happens to be one of Master chiefs oldest friends from childhood even (one of his few friends as well). She has never been mentioned or shown in the game series but it is known that she along with other former team members of Chief, happen to know him very well. And with sergeant johnson’s death (who was a spartan I by the way), introducing a character who also knows chief very well on a more personal level could greatly help with his own characterization.

The Arbiter- The only character on the list who is confirmed to return in some fashion, and I dont really need to explain why that is awesome.

On a side note, the other elite from Halo 2 and 3 that is friends with the arbiter should also return he was cool (forgot his name).

Lord Terrence Hood- Voiced by ron perlman, he is one of the most powerful military leaders in the UNSC navy, who was featured heavily in Halo 2 and 3 and should return solely on that clout alone.

I will add more if and when I think of them. Personally it would be a dream to me if Chief took command of these veteran spartans and showed these new spartan IVs how to properly spartan (yes I used spartan as a verb there). Just think how awesome it would be if gameplay included tactical command of Jun and the spartans of red team and onyx. Like seriously wouldnt it be awesome to have have Jun sniping while Chief, Arby, and other Spartan II’s and III’s -Yoink- -Yoink- up?

Edit: just thought of another character!
Spartan II Linda-058- Was on the pillar of Autumn survived events of Halo CE (floating in space in cryo tube) still alive and active duty. She should defintely be introduced in game

What are your thoughts on how Halo 5 campaign could and should be?

In regards to Sarah Palmer–Sergeant Johnson used to say obnoxious things all the time. The only difference was that Sergeant Johnson actually did badass things in the cutscenes and the gameplay. Sarah Palmer just doesn’t do anything. She talks. She brandishes dual-wielded pistols in front of the Master Chief’s face–in a game where we don’t have dual wielding, and she derides the scientists, the Marines, and the Spartan teams, all without setting a visible example for them to follow.

Spartan Miller–nope. You’re not missing anything here. I would like his character–if he weren’t a Spartan.

Thomas Lasky–Lasky is shown to actually care for the soldiers under his command. He’s not shown to be particuarly useful, though. Driving a Mammoth is not impressive.

As to the rest–yes, yes, and yes. Check out my thread “WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM THE GAMES?” at https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/db05ce78845f4120b062c50816008e5d/topics/what-s-your-favorite-character-from-the-games/abe5378e-6c5a-470e-928f-e78ee971a40d/posts
I think you’ll be interested.

> 2533274880692195;3:
> In regards to Sarah Palmer–Sergeant Johnson used to say obnoxious things all the time. The only difference was that Sergeant Johnson actually did badass things in the cutscenes and the gameplay. Sarah Palmer just doesn’t do anything. She talks. She brandishes dual-wielded pistols in front of the Master Chief’s face–in a game where we don’t have dual wielding, and she derides the scientists, the Marines, and the Spartan teams, all without setting a visible example for them to follow.
>
> Spartan Miller–nope. You’re not missing anything here. I would like his character–if he weren’t a Spartan.
>
> Thomas Lasky–Lasky is shown to actually care for the soldiers under his command. He’s not shown to be particuarly useful, though. Driving a Mammoth is not impressive.
>
> As to the rest–yes, yes, and yes. Check out my thread “WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM THE GAMES?” at https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/db05ce78845f4120b062c50816008e5d/topics/what-s-your-favorite-character-from-the-games/abe5378e-6c5a-470e-928f-e78ee971a40d/posts
> I think you’ll be interested.

yeah sarah palmer is just a -Yoink- so annoying. I dont get how she has a leadership position as no one would respect her. Johnson was just the man

> yeah sarah palmer is just a -Yoink- so annoying. I dont get how she has a leadership position as no one would respect her. Johnson was just the man

I can only tolerate her because she has the same voice actress as Fem.Shep–Mass Effect was amazing. Did you want Gabriel Thorne or Halsey back?

I think a space ship level like LNoS or Midnight would be nice to see. I definitely want to see Brutes again. Brutes teamed up with Chol Von’s Jackles. Another human faction, not necessary to fight, but an interaction. More Promeathean forms, maybe specifically to deal with the Flood from the SoF. Lastly Spartan Grey team, from Cole Protocol, whom are still out there.

I recommend the “Next 72 Hours”, from Esclation. Actually all of Escalation, hints and ties galore.

They can kill off anyone they want. But if they kill off the master chief I will never buy another 343 product again.

I want to know which backwater outpost Del Rio got reassigned to. XD

I also think Locke should be very cautious in regards to how he intends to go about “bringing 117 home”. If John doesn’t want to come home I doubt very much Locke or any number of SIVs is going to change his mind especially if they try force. This guy has killed how many Covenant, Flood, and Prometheans by now? John could twist them apart with his bare hands.

Palmer was a loudmouth. So she was an ODST, big deal, Buck was an ODST too (and he NEEDS to come back) and you didn’t see him sassing other UNSC personnel unless they deserved it, like Romeo in just about every case. Come to think of it I think alot of problems would have been solved if Buck was the commander of Infinity’s S-IVs. Sure would have been alot more helpful.

> 2533274880692195;5:
> > yeah sarah palmer is just a -Yoink- so annoying. I dont get how she has a leadership position as no one would respect her. Johnson was just the man
>
>
> I can only tolerate her because she has the same voice actress as Fem.Shep–Mass Effect was amazing. Did you want Gabriel Thorne or Halsey back?

I f i remember right thorn was a spartan from spartan ops? not too memorable however having him in contrast to the veteran spartans would be good. I didnt mention halsey as she has appearred in game before halo 4 and Iwanted to focus on new characters from halo 4, and characters that were not in 4 that should return. However im sure she will return and im glad for it.

> 2533274817747391;1:
> I have stated a number of times already that I consider the H5 multiplayer to be casual, easy, and a step in the wrong direction for halo. However this is not the thread to discuss H5 beta and multiplayer but rather a thread to discuss things that should be included in campaign.
>
> Im going to discuss characters while anyone else that wants to through ideas around go ahead.
>
> Firstly, I want to discuss my opinion of a couple new Halo 4 characters that will likely be returning. Recurring new characters from halo 4 such as who will obviously appear in H5 are Captain Lasky, spartan sarah palmer, spartan miller, infinity ship A.I. Roland and spartan 4s in general.
>
> Lasky- I think hes an alright character no real standout qualities but is definitely not annoying I’d be happy to see this guy return in H5.
> Spartan Sarah Palmer- Absolutely terrible. How the hell is this -Yoink- a spartan and for that matter a commander? My impression from spartan ops is that her personality is obnoxious and she says stupid stuff. Either kill her off or rewrite her character because she is just awful.
> Spartan Miller- another bad character. Why is this guy a spartan? Spartans exist solely to be superior in every way on the battlefield compared to regular soldiers they are only really really useful on the front lines. This guy sits behind a desk and feeds battlefield intel to your team in spartan ops. Anyone can do his job, so he is utterly useless. Am I missing anything about him? does he have some sort of debilitating injury?
> Roland- Roland is actually awesome. I really hope he appears in H5 in an expanded role compared to just spartan ops in H4. He’s funny and has the most standout personality of all the new characters.
> Spartan 4’s in general- Halo 5 should make it clear that spartan II’s and III’s are superior to IV’s as soldiers both mentally and physically. Obviously II’s have the most physical augmentations, and probably the most hardened mentally, and III’s should be noted as having a similar mental state as that of II’s but with a bit more emotional competence. Spartan IV’s are volunteers so should absolutely have more relaxed and normal personalities, but the Hardened nature of II’s and III’s is what seperates the good from the great.
>
> As for the Didact he was a really good villain and a good replacement for all the dead covenant ones, and I’m certain we will see him again along with the Librarian and possibly new forerunner characters.
>
> Moving on to more interesting stuff how ever are characters I believe must be brought back into the fold and expanded upon in Halo 5 (some who have not appeared in a game).
>
> Jun- The only surviving member of noble team (and yes he did survive it has been confirmed). It is known that Jun helped oversee the spartan 4 program so he really needs to come back (and not get killed off).
>
> Spartan Red Team- Comprising of Alice, Jerome, and Douglas 3 spartan II’s from Halo Wars have been in cryo sleep for 20 years along with the rest of the spirit of Fire’s crew. If the UNSC could find Master Chief on the edge of the galaxy they should definitely be able to find the spirit of fire.
>
> Show the spartans who were rescued from Onyx in action- Several spartan IIs and IIIs would have made it off of Onyx and would return to service.
>
> Spartan II Kelly-087- One of the spartans who would have made it off Onyx who also happens to be one of Master chiefs oldest friends from childhood even (one of his few friends as well). She has never been mentioned or shown in the game series but it is known that she along with other former team members of Chief, happen to know him very well. And with sergeant johnson’s death (who was a spartan I by the way), introducing a character who also knows chief very well on a more personal level could greatly help with his own characterization.
>
> The Arbiter- The only character on the list who is confirmed to return in some fashion, and I dont really need to explain why that is awesome.
>
> On a side note, the other elite from Halo 2 and 3 that is friends with the arbiter should also return he was cool (forgot his name).
>
> Lord Terrence Hood- Voiced by ron perlman, he is one of the most powerful military leaders in the UNSC navy, who was featured heavily in Halo 2 and 3 and should return solely on that clout alone.
>
> I will add more if and when I think of them. Personally it would be a dream to me if Chief took command of these veteran spartans and showed these new spartan IVs how to properly spartan (yes I used spartan as a verb there). Just think how awesome it would be if gameplay included tactical command of Jun and the spartans of red team and onyx. Like seriously wouldnt it be awesome to have have Jun sniping while Chief, Arby, and other Spartan II’s and III’s -Yoink- -Yoink- up?

It is known from the Thursday war that the Spartans from onyx and blue team were recruited to train Spartan 4s. Although that’s like 5-7 Spartans only 2-3 are Spartan 3s. It is also known that Spartan 3s also volunteered but not in the same way.

The canon is worth looking into for Halo, I love it and it gives me Goosebumps to see characters from the books like Serin Osman to show up in Spartan ops.

343 did good with the H4 campaign I thought. Although their character building could be better. I feel like H5 could be the most canon filled game to date if taken advantage.

Although I hope the don’t overfill it for us halo nerds. Some kids have to be able to walk into the story without knowing anything too.

> 2533274817747391;9:
> > 2533274880692195;5:
> > > yeah sarah palmer is just a -Yoink- so annoying. I dont get how she has a leadership position as no one would respect her. Johnson was just the man
> >
> >
> >
> > I can only tolerate her because she has the same voice actress as Fem.Shep–Mass Effect was amazing. Did you want Gabriel Thorne or Halsey back?
>
>
> I f i remember right thorn was a spartan from spartan ops? not too memorable however having him in contrast to the veteran spartans would be good. I didnt mention halsey as she has appearred in game before halo 4 and Iwanted to focus on new characters from halo 4, and characters that were not in 4 that should return. However im sure she will return and im glad for it.

That’s correct. He was the behind the scenes main character. Although he seems fairly naive, they left him off wondering what makes a true Spartan. They built him up I though pretty well until the canceled season 2 of Sops.

Captain Lasky - I want to see more of Lasky. He is the perfect audience surrogate which is why I think he was a successful addition to the Halo story. He is a great character to reflect plot points and developments on because, in a way, his views likely are going to reflect our own. He was happy to see Chief after so long, we were too. He was agast at Del Rio’s orders, we were as well. He was against assassinating Halsey, well I certainly was. This hasn’t changed in the comics especially after the bioweapon fiasco and ONI’s involvement and likely use of the ordeal to its own end. Lasky is skeptical and it will be interesting to see how he reacts to Chief.

Commander Palmer - Didn’t care for her character in Halo 4 and Initiation, but she has been improved as a character in Escalation. She is likely to remain a flawed character and while that is going to sting for most fans and make us cringe, there are going to be characters we don’t care for. Still, if they can make her more than a one-dimensional hothead I think she can be salvaged as a character.

Those are the two big ones for me. Halsey I want back, but if 343 screws the pooch on her, that’s going to be hard to forgive or move past. Don’t get your hopes up about the IIIs from Ghosts of Onyx either, only Tom and Lucy are alive as Team Saber were killed off in a forum post months ago. STILL pissed about that.

> 2533274887515153;10:
> > 2533274817747391;1:
> > I have stated a number of times already that I consider the H5 multiplayer to be casual, easy, and a step in the wrong direction for halo. However this is not the thread to discuss H5 beta and multiplayer but rather a thread to discuss things that should be included in campaign.
> >
> > Im going to discuss characters while anyone else that wants to through ideas around go ahead.
> >
> > Firstly, I want to discuss my opinion of a couple new Halo 4 characters that will likely be returning. Recurring new characters from halo 4 such as who will obviously appear in H5 are Captain Lasky, spartan sarah palmer, spartan miller, infinity ship A.I. Roland and spartan 4s in general.
> >
> > Lasky- I think hes an alright character no real standout qualities but is definitely not annoying I’d be happy to see this guy return in H5.
> > Spartan Sarah Palmer- Absolutely terrible. How the hell is this -Yoink- a spartan and for that matter a commander? My impression from spartan ops is that her personality is obnoxious and she says stupid stuff. Either kill her off or rewrite her character because she is just awful.
> > Spartan Miller- another bad character. Why is this guy a spartan? Spartans exist solely to be superior in every way on the battlefield compared to regular soldiers they are only really really useful on the front lines. This guy sits behind a desk and feeds battlefield intel to your team in spartan ops. Anyone can do his job, so he is utterly useless. Am I missing anything about him? does he have some sort of debilitating injury?
> > Roland- Roland is actually awesome. I really hope he appears in H5 in an expanded role compared to just spartan ops in H4. He’s funny and has the most standout personality of all the new characters.
> > Spartan 4’s in general- Halo 5 should make it clear that spartan II’s and III’s are superior to IV’s as soldiers both mentally and physically. Obviously II’s have the most physical augmentations, and probably the most hardened mentally, and III’s should be noted as having a similar mental state as that of II’s but with a bit more emotional competence. Spartan IV’s are volunteers so should absolutely have more relaxed and normal personalities, but the Hardened nature of II’s and III’s is what seperates the good from the great.
> >
> > As for the Didact he was a really good villain and a good replacement for all the dead covenant ones, and I’m certain we will see him again along with the Librarian and possibly new forerunner characters.
> >
> > Moving on to more interesting stuff how ever are characters I believe must be brought back into the fold and expanded upon in Halo 5 (some who have not appeared in a game).
> >
> > Jun- The only surviving member of noble team (and yes he did survive it has been confirmed). It is known that Jun helped oversee the spartan 4 program so he really needs to come back (and not get killed off).
> >
> > Spartan Red Team- Comprising of Alice, Jerome, and Douglas 3 spartan II’s from Halo Wars have been in cryo sleep for 20 years along with the rest of the spirit of Fire’s crew. If the UNSC could find Master Chief on the edge of the galaxy they should definitely be able to find the spirit of fire.
> >
> > Show the spartans who were rescued from Onyx in action- Several spartan IIs and IIIs would have made it off of Onyx and would return to service.
> >
> > Spartan II Kelly-087- One of the spartans who would have made it off Onyx who also happens to be one of Master chiefs oldest friends from childhood even (one of his few friends as well). She has never been mentioned or shown in the game series but it is known that she along with other former team members of Chief, happen to know him very well. And with sergeant johnson’s death (who was a spartan I by the way), introducing a character who also knows chief very well on a more personal level could greatly help with his own characterization.
> >
> > The Arbiter- The only character on the list who is confirmed to return in some fashion, and I dont really need to explain why that is awesome.
> >
> > On a side note, the other elite from Halo 2 and 3 that is friends with the arbiter should also return he was cool (forgot his name).
> >
> > Lord Terrence Hood- Voiced by ron perlman, he is one of the most powerful military leaders in the UNSC navy, who was featured heavily in Halo 2 and 3 and should return solely on that clout alone.
> >
> > I will add more if and when I think of them. Personally it would be a dream to me if Chief took command of these veteran spartans and showed these new spartan IVs how to properly spartan (yes I used spartan as a verb there). Just think how awesome it would be if gameplay included tactical command of Jun and the spartans of red team and onyx. Like seriously wouldnt it be awesome to have have Jun sniping while Chief, Arby, and other Spartan II’s and III’s -Yoink- -Yoink- up?
>
>
>
> It is known from the Thursday war that the Spartans from onyx and blue team were recruited to train Spartan 4s. Although that’s like 5-7 Spartans only 2-3 are Spartan 3s. It is also known that Spartan 3s also volunteered but not in the same way.
>
> The canon is worth looking into for Halo, I love it and it gives me Goosebumps to see characters from the books like Serin Osman to show up in Spartan ops.
>
> 343 did good with the H4 campaign I thought. Although their character building could be better. I feel like H5 could be the most canon filled game to date if taken advantage.
>
> Although I hope the don’t overfill it for us halo nerds. Some kids have to be able to walk into the story without knowing anything too.

true about the III’s however they were still children conscripted and recruited, so they were subjected to a similar experience as the IIs giving them a similar mental edge like the IIs.

About the training of spartan IV’s I know Jun is one of those 5-7 as well, and im assuming so is Kelly 087, making both of their intros into halo 5 plausible.

Just added a new entry at the bottom of my post check it out now!

> 2533274811231902;7:
> They can kill off anyone they want. But if they kill off the master chief I will never buy another 343 product again.

Yes I can accept other character’s death but I will never accept chief’s death if that were to happen.

shameless bump

> 2533274817747391;2:
> What are your thoughts on how Halo 5 campaign could and should be?

I would like Jun to return, after Reach everyone started to make theories about how Jun might have died in the map in REACH ‘Highlands’ with the pelican on the ground split in half cleanly. Well, here is my thoughts (as a list not a full novel) and the roles

-Cutscene plays showing the Chief in Infinity. He is fighting Sarah Palmer (she is attacking because he is leaving to go find Cortana) and then he upercuts her as she falls and her shields go off (like in the game itself, where if you have no shields and your armor has stinging electric stuff around it) she gets knocked out. Then Chief shakes his fist, he turns around and Marine officers come out to arrest Chief. The Chief runs and jumps out of the ship throgh the holographic hangar door. As he is falling towards Earth you see a fireball (Chief going into Earth’s atmosphere) and the camera pans up and it says H A L O 5: G U A R D I A N S then it fades to black.
-Then there is an in-game scene showing Chief falling down and his shields are down, then he gets up with his battle Rifle and magnum and walks into a desert. Then cutscene: the Chief is walking in the desert, out of the ground comes Promethean Crawlers. They hiss and out of the ground comes the thing that comes out of the sand in the teaser of Halo 5: Guardians.

I’m going to edit this later :stuck_out_tongue: so thats my idea so far

I’m a little afraid to discuss or expect certain things about the campaign. After the latest disappointments of a certain game out there, I hate to speculate in the hope we will be happily surprised. Perhaps we’ll find incredible game play, a breathtakingly beautiful game, well narrated, with deep character development and an awesome soundtrack? Some emotionally charged, heart wrenching, intense moments, feeling immersed in the Halo world would be nice too :wink:
Asking too much? Maybe. Not holding my breath though, it seems all FPS are heading toward a unified generic feel and look. Nightfall was nicely done, but failed to peak my curiosity for the characters they introduced, namely, agent Locke. He was as generic as can be, lacking a sense of humor and could have been any super soldier in any sci-fi tale. Was it Halo or Alien I was watching? Not sure. Marty O’Donnell’s music helped a lot in giving soul to the Halo games. Davidge and Jinnouchi did a nice job with the Halo 4 soundtrack but the little snippets of music heard in the beta are incredibly generic though…
Enjoyed Halo 4 campaign a lot, but Chief was in it, with Cortana, Chief could sell me a case of rotten bananas and I would buy it with a smile on my face… “nom nom nom, these are delicious!” lol Not sure how much of a part the Chief will have in 5, if any.

> 2533274882716804;17:
> > 2533274817747391;2:
> > What are your thoughts on how Halo 5 campaign could and should be?
>
>
> I would like Jun to return, after Reach everyone started to make theories about how Jun might have died in the map in REACH ‘Highlands’ with the pelican on the ground split in half cleanly. Well, here is my thoughts (as a list not a full novel) and the roles
>
> -Cutscene plays showing the Chief in Infinity. He is fighting Sarah Palmer (she is attacking because he is leaving to go find Cortana) and then he upercuts her as she falls and her shields go off (like in the game itself, where if you have no shields and your armor has stinging electric stuff around it) she gets knocked out. Then Chief shakes his fist, he turns around and Marine officers come out to arrest Chief. The Chief runs and jumps out of the ship throgh the holographic hangar door. As he is falling towards Earth you see a fireball (Chief going into Earth’s atmosphere) and the camera pans up and it says H A L O 5: G U A R D I A N S then it fades to black.
> -Then there is an in-game scene showing Chief falling down and his shields are down, then he gets up with his battle Rifle and magnum and walks into a desert. Then cutscene: the Chief is walking in the desert, out of the ground comes Promethean Crawlers. They hiss and out of the ground comes the thing that comes out of the sand in the teaser of Halo 5: Guardians.
>
> I’m going to edit this later :stuck_out_tongue: so thats my idea so far

hahahhaha chief uppercutting sarah palmer would be so satisfying

> 2533274804585157;18:
> I’m a little afraid to discuss or expect certain things about the campaign. After the latest disappointments of a certain game out there, I hate to speculate in the hope we will be happily surprised. Perhaps we’ll find incredible game play, a breathtakingly beautiful game, well narrated, with deep character development and an awesome soundtrack? Some emotionally charged, heart wrenching, intense moments, feeling immersed in the Halo world would be nice too :wink:
> Asking too much? Maybe. Not holding my breath though, it seems all FPS are heading toward a unified generic feel and look. Nightfall was nicely done, but failed to peak my curiosity for the characters they introduced, namely, agent Locke. He was as generic as can be, lacking a sense of humor and could have been any super soldier in any sci-fi tale. Was it Halo or Alien I was watching? Not sure. Marty O’Donnell’s music helped a lot in giving soul to the Halo games. Davidge and Jinnouchi did a nice job with the Halo 4 soundtrack but the little snippets of music heard in the beta are incredibly generic though…
> Enjoyed Halo 4 campaign a lot, but Chief was in it, with Cortana, Chief could sell me a case of rotten bananas and I would buy it with a smile on my face… “nom nom nom, these are delicious!” lol Not sure how much of a part the Chief will have in 5, if any.

Chief is confirmed to still be the main character, while locke is secondary. It be something like Halo 2’s campaign with a split perspective