How about a building repair button?

Just wondering if a repair building would help the game. Once you get going with a multiplayer game you have a lot of buildings around the map. Why not let us repair buildings and turrents?

> 2535411018093228;1:
> Just wondering if a repair building would help the game. Once you get going with a multiplayer game you have a lot of buildings around the map. Why not let us repair buildings and turrents?

You can use the power leader for restore buildings and turrets^^

Leader powers and any healing unit will repair buildings

I know you can use leader powers but I am talking about a repair option at the building menus…This way you can repair individual/important building and mainly turrents…also you don’t always have leader points available to heal when needed.

a lot of the command and conquer games have this feature but I don’t think its needed in halo wars since most of your buildings are close together and can be healed with one use of the healing leader power. not having the repair feature makes healing units more important as well.

You guys act like Leader Points are always available…I need to heal my turrents and strongholds that I build in the middle of maps to keep my armies moving forward…This is why I’m wondering why not put a repair option on all buildings…I dont expect it to be a quick repair because that would be hard to destroy a base but I think this would help the game.

I kind of wish they bring back the Cyclops heal. Atleast make it( buildings only) or something. To let you know I don’t have problems with building damage, usually if an army is at my single slot buildings it’s usually for sure gone. And I am setting up an ambush in the direction they are going