How 2v2 killed Halo MCC

2v2 is a custom game type. Please refer to real gamers when creating the game types. As developers you are mediocre at best at knowing the correct game types to setup. I like 2s but it’s killing the matchmaking experience. 9 out of 10 games has a quitter.
So in order to not get a quitter I have to play with a friend, well that’s a custom game type at that point.

I I feel that I still have not even come close to getting my money’s worth with this game. I will not be spending any of my money on 343 products until you begin to earn my trust that you know how to manage the game. Not sure why you had to fix something that was never broke in previous versions. You guys nailed it :confused:

I’m done with the game that was the sole reason I bought Xbox one.

> 2663959601020839;1:
> 2v2 is a custom game type. Please refer to real gamers when creating the game types. As developers you are mediocre at best at knowing the correct game types to setup. I like 2s but it’s killing the matchmaking experience. 9 out of 10 games has a quitter.
> So in order to not get a quitter I have to play with a friend, well that’s a custom game type at that point.
>
> I I feel that I still have not even come close to getting my money’s worth with this game. I will not be spending any of my money on 343 products until you begin to earn my trust that you know how to manage the game. Not sure why you had to fix something that was never broke in previous versions. You guys nailed it :confused:
>
> I’m done with the game that was the sole reason I bought Xbox one.

What killed MCC wasn’t 2v2 it was 343i decision making. They released a broken product where people couldn’t play multiplayer at launch, created poor playlists, lack of ranks, and have had poor communication with the community. What was promised in MCC prior to launch wasn’t delivered.

You complain about 2v2, but are ok with 5v5 on warlock? The Halo 2 maps that were updated were predominately played in 4v4. I’ve for the most part given up on Halo and now I’m just going to watch the ship sink.