How 1-50 Needs To Be Fixed For Halo 4

> In Halo 3, players frequently got ranked locked. Even if they got noticeably better, they wouldn’t rank up.

Fix the system so rank locking does not occur, or if it does, it unlocks, and the game can tell when you’ve gotten better.

> In Halo 3, if you weren’t a 50, you were considered garbage.

The phrase “butthurt brigs” was far too common in Halo 3’s days. The 1-50 system needs to be tweaked so if you’re a 50, you are, without a doubt, the absolute BEST of the Halo playerbase. I’m talking the top 1-2%.

In short, a LOT less 50’s. If people claim you only have to be halfway decent at Halo 3 to get a 50, then clearly, a 50 was far too easy.

> Account selling.

With the solution above, it would be somewhat stupid to sell a 50 account.

Any others?

> > In Halo 3, players frequently got ranked locked. Even if they got noticeably better, they wouldn’t rank up.
>
> Fix the system so rank locking does not occur, or if it does, it unlocks, and the game can tell when you’ve gotten better.
>
>
>
> > In Halo 3, if you weren’t a 50, you were considered garbage.
>
> The phrase “butthurt brigs” was far too common in Halo 3’s days. The 1-50 system needs to be tweaked so if you’re a 50, you are, without a doubt, the absolute BEST of the Halo playerbase. I’m talking the top 1-2%.
>
> In short, a LOT less 50’s. If people claim you only have to be halfway decent at Halo 3 to get a 50, then clearly, a 50 was far too easy.
>
>
>
> > Account selling.
>
> With the solution above, it would be somewhat stupid to sell a 50 account.
>
> Any others?

i just fell in love with you,to your point about if you werent a 50 your garbage:

if a guy in real life says you are fat and garbage will you listen to him and think you are garbage just because he said it and go to the next corner and cry?

let the stupid 50s talk what they want,just dont care,thats another solution for the your garbage argument as well

and i dont mean you with that OP,just te people who use this argument

Thanks.

I know we’ll never cut down on the elitism, but I hope 343, if they implement 1-50, can try and fight against the immaturity that Halo 3’s iteration of 1-50 caused.