Hover needs to go :/

I know it was the intention to hover in air when ADS but it just doesn’t flow well with Halo gameplay. Jumping in fights has always been a staple of the game and no longer is that an option. Even jumping around a corner to surprise someone now leaves you vulnerable.

Example: You have a BR and you know someone around a corner has a sniper so to run in is just stupid as he/she likely has their sights at head level waiting for you. The usual would be to jump to either make them hit your foot or miss completely and now you are left wide open for a headshot no matter if you run out or just hover there.

> 2533274803983077;1:
> I know it was the intention to hover in air when ADS but it just doesn’t flow well with Halo gameplay. Jumping in fights has always been a staple of the game and no longer is that an option. Even jumping around a corner to surprise someone now leaves you vulnerable.
>
> Example: You have a BR and you know someone around a corner has a sniper so to run in is just stupid as he/she likely has their sights at head level waiting for you. The usual would be to jump to either make them hit your foot or miss completely and now you are left wide open for a headshot no matter if you run out or just hover there.

you can turn it so that you would need to hit the sprint button 2 times to hover, check your controller setting man. i like the hover tbh but yes you can turn it off so you can scope in with out hovering.

> 2533274819559636;2:
> > 2533274803983077;1:
> > I know it was the intention to hover in air when ADS but it just doesn’t flow well with Halo gameplay. Jumping in fights has always been a staple of the game and no longer is that an option. Even jumping around a corner to surprise someone now leaves you vulnerable.
> >
> > Example: You have a BR and you know someone around a corner has a sniper so to run in is just stupid as he/she likely has their sights at head level waiting for you. The usual would be to jump to either make them hit your foot or miss completely and now you are left wide open for a headshot no matter if you run out or just hover there.
>
>
> you can turn it so that you would need to hit the sprint button 2 times to hover, check your controller setting man. i like the hover tbh but yes you can turn it off so you can scope in with out hovering.

o.O oh… <3 Well that pretty much eliminates my biggest gripe about this game aside from flinch (which is being removed anyways) idk how I didn’t see that option when I changed toggle crouch

It’s called auto-stabilize I think and yes it can be turned off.