Hourglass Map

I’ve been playing the Super Fiesta Party playlist. This map Hourlgass has got to be one of the worst multi-player maps ever. It just doesn’t work for this game play and it looks awful. There is another map that is equally worthless, I don’t remember the name, the map is inside some kind of mining tunnel, it has lava flowing and has multi levels that wrap around up and down and is cylinder shaped both these maps should be pulled from rotation. I hadn’t played either of these maps until recently and assume they are relatively new.

Almost all the current Fiesta maps are bad. I haven’t been matching the original maps like Fathom, overgrowth, riptide, and plaza recently. Its annoying because they have been replaced with bad forge maps that don’t play as well. Almost all the current fiesta maps I would say are terrible. You just have to hope you’ll get a semi decent one.

Fathom and the Rig are my favorite maps for 4v4 slayer, ive been able to play them a few times lately. I also like the remake of some of the original Halo maps, but they rarely come up anymore. Most of these forge maps are trash like you said.

I instantly dashboard when I see hourglass, chill out and that lava map you’re referring to lol.

> 2533274852528983;1:
> I’ve been playing the Super Fiesta Party playlist. This map Hourlgass has got to be one of the worst multi-player maps ever. It just doesn’t work for this game play and it looks awful. There is another map that is equally worthless, I don’t remember the name, the map is inside some kind of mining tunnel, it has lava flowing and has multi levels that wrap around up and down and is cylinder shaped both these maps should be pulled from rotation. I hadn’t played either of these maps until recently and assume they are relatively new.

Yeah that lava map is fever pitch, definitely not a fan of these new maps in fiesta, plus the change to make it 4v4 apposed to it’s 5v5 status it’s had for a while now, it just feels so much worse now.

Yes, Fever Pitch, that map should be pitched in the dumpster. I actually like chill out and a couple of the remade original maps.