Hounds of Hell Recruiting

Looking for people who are interested in Hounds of Hell Gaming we are a new halo gaming clan right now. We are looking to grow and to get better at the game we want to play and have fun doing it. Doesn’t matter what level you are just do call outs and play as a team no lone wolfing it. At the end of the day, we all want to get better at the game.in hounds of hell gaming we plan on having custom game nights and we will have in house tournaments. Also, we plan on having training days note not everyone has to do this, its just to know map locations and weapon spawns as well. If you cannot make it to training days that’s fine just let me know. If you are inactive for a long period of time, I will kick you from the clan. If you are interested pls message me on Xbox, or waypoint
my gamer tag is HellHound#8559

note we do have a filtering system nothing to special just have to play with one of us so we can see your what your play style is and to get to know you.
Rules

1. Be respectful if there are any problems pls message me and I will take care of it.
  2. Must be 18 or older to join no squeakers.
  3. Have fun playing the game but have a sense of humor
  4. Work together things usually work out that way.
  5. Must have a mic
  6. Weather you are on Xbox or pc doesn’t matter we welcome both.