Hot Spot clan, recruting

my clan is recruting memmbers. the clan is called the (Hot Spot) clan, there are 2 leaders of the clan me, splitthree1781, and avalingflame. if you want to join post on here and send a freind invite to me, and from there i will take you to a forge map of a fireing range to test your accuracy and how fast you can clear the targets. our last few games on (rumble pit) we had the top scores, and yes we did attack each other.

now the requirements are:
just to change your emblem to ours (emblem has to have the same colors).

one more thing i will try to check the post daily in case you have any questions.

I’m not really interessted in the clan but do you have a homepage for your clan?

No, thx. But i would like you to test me on halo 3 still.

we are working on making a homepage, this is just a new clan

i dont have halo 3 and im better at reach. i like reaches controls better.

> we are working on making a homepage, this is just a new clan

Ah, the first clan recruiting post I’ve yet seen on this site. I guess all of the youngsters did stay on B-net.

> Ah, the first clan recruiting post I’ve yet seen on this site. I guess all of the youngsters did stay on B-net.

so are you intrested in joining

K/D ratio of 0.71 in competitive. You guys must be good.

> K/D ratio of 0.71 in competitive. You guys must be good.

i wouldnt say were good

> > Ah, the first clan recruiting post I’ve yet seen on this site. I guess all of the youngsters did stay on B-net.
>
> so are you intrested in joining

No, I am not interested. In fact, I called you a youngster.

> > > Ah, the first clan recruiting post I’ve yet seen on this site. I guess all of the youngsters did stay on B-net.
> >
> > so are you intrested in joining
>
> No, I am not interested. In fact, I called you a youngster.

then dont post if you dont want to join