Host migration refreshes personal ordinance?

At around 3:46 You see that he has ordinance after he gets his running riot. Whats interesting is that the game goes through a host migration and his ordinance options change because of it.

Just an interesting thing i noticed.

That is kind of strange…

But did you notice that the blackscreen was only about 2 or 3 seconds compared to Reach where alot of times for me it takes 1-5 minutes? Makes me happy if host migration is that fast all, if not most of the time.

> That is kind of strange…
>
> But did you notice that the blackscreen was only about 2 or 3 seconds compared to Reach where alot of times for me it takes 1-5 minutes? Makes me happy if host migration is that fast all, if not most of the time.

It was theater mode, i think it skips the black screen :confused: not 100% sure though.

Just like the old static power weapons spawns being refreshed. Hmm for PO, black screening seems like a pseduo Requisition mod in that it “re-rolls” your choices on the D-pad.

> Just like the old static power weapons spawns being refreshed. Hmm for PO, black screening seems like a pseduo Requisition mod in that it “re-rolls” your choices on the D-pad.

Im just glad that you don’t just loose it. I’m sure 343i had to make a decision between either loosing you POD or ReRoll it.