Horrible Spawns Lately

Seem to be getting terrible spawns with much more frequency lately. Here are some examples from WZF and WZ. Horror!!!

> 2533274875982754;1:
> Seem to be getting terrible spawns with much more frequency lately. Here are some examples from WZF and WZ. Horror!!!

Sadly those look like pretty standard spawns for Halo 5. You didn’t even spawn inside of anything or in a place that is near impossible to reach otherwise.

I too have noticed worse spawns recently. Once trapped inside the vehicle bay area, once two enemy Spartans spawned 5 feet to my left, and once I spawned directly behind an enemy Spartan, all in my last 5 or so games of WZ.

> 2533274795853970;3:
> I too have noticed worse spawns recently. Once trapped inside the vehicle bay area, once two enemy Spartans spawned 5 feet to my left, and once I spawned directly behind an enemy Spartan, all in my last 5 or so games of WZ.

The last spawn in my clip shows a spawn with my back to an enemy Spartan, after I equipped a level 3 boost… surprised he didn’t assassinate me instead of filling me full of lead.