Horrible Spartans Shields

Have you guy seen how terrible look the shields when you shot to other spartan?
they look so bad, they are so thick and you can’t even see the spartan all you can see is the shape of it but with the shield covering all the spartan. I think that this is what they had to enhance first, and they need to do something with it yet.

Shields look great.

They look fantastic, stop being whiny lol.

> 2533274803493024;3:
> They look fantastic, stop being whiny lol.

Exactly this, the most miniscule things you can find people complaining about on here it is getting pretty ridiculous

Kill times are so fast, who has time to notice?!
/rant

I don’t see why theres anything that they should change but it would be cool if they made it so that you could change its color

I see what you mean, but I don’t mind.

I personally like it. It serves to mark a person for death. No ones going to miss a glowing yellow spartan figure.

can you please compare them to the previous games?

> 2533274920092347;8:
> I personally like it. It serves to mark a person for death. No ones going to miss a glowing yellow spartan figure.

I noticed this, especially since yellow is one of the most noticeable colors. Hence, when you spin, its easier to make out yellow objects.

Seem fine to me op just sayin.

> 2533274812935863;5:
> Kill times are so fast, who has time to notice?
> /rant

That’s what I mean this thing is for noobs that can not shoot well, now noobs are going to be PRO because of this

I didn’t even notice so I don’t think its that bad.
If it is significantly more visible and hard to miss than the other games then I would guess it’s to show everyone that this guy is about to die.

> 2533274916853976;12:
> > 2533274812935863;5:
> > Kill times are so fast, who has time to notice?
> > /rant
>
>
> That’s what I mean this thing is for noobs that can not shoot well, now noobs are going to be PRO because of this

Because of the shield color? You’re joking, right?

> 2533274916853976;12:
> > 2533274812935863;5:
> > Kill times are so fast, who has time to notice?
> > /rant
>
>
> That’s what I mean this thing is for noobs that can not shoot well, now noobs are going to be PRO because of this

Wait a minute OP, are you mad about kill times or the appearance of shields because your original post says one thing and this reply says another.

I guess it is true. People whine about everything.

> 2533274803493024;14:
> > 2533274916853976;12:
> > > 2533274812935863;5:
> > > Kill times are so fast, who has time to notice?
> > > /rant
> >
> >
> > That’s what I mean this thing is for noobs that can not shoot well, now noobs are going to be PRO because of this
>
>
> Because of the shield color? You’re joking, right?

not because the color but the thickness, the color is great but the thickness not, if you look for a halo 3 shields pictures they look so great and are better than this ones

> 2533274869573550;15:
> > 2533274916853976;12:
> > > 2533274812935863;5:
> > > Kill times are so fast, who has time to notice?
> > > /rant
> >
> >
> > That’s what I mean this thing is for noobs that can not shoot well, now noobs are going to be PRO because of this
>
>
> Wait a minute OP, are you mad about kill times or the appearance of shields because your original post says one thing and this reply says another.

the appearance because of that bad appearance it is easier to kill other people and the making a kill is faster.

I lol whenever some “competitive” Halo player is nervous when something may be easier for a newer player. Seriously it’s not going to change much. This thread kind of reminds me of that troll thread a while ago claiming how it’ll be easier for “noobs” to spot weapons on the ground because of the highlighting feature around the dropped weapon.

I have no problems about how the shield flare looks in this game. There’s not much of a difference from any other Halo game.

Oh I know and the Breakout arena is too blue, needs more black in it.