Horrible Servers

How is it that these servers have gotten so bad? There is no shot registration, laggy servers, no damage output and utterly unbelievable connection issues. How is it that I can put 6 shots into a 1 shot kid and get 5’d while they live? Why does it take at least 2 shots before any damage registers? And why do I play games on some servers that have kids put out 8 more kills and 6 more assists, but 700 less damage than me. Its unbelievable how these issues are getting worse despite there being less players on these servers than before. Every NA player I have talked to has seen this change in the new update. This needs to be addressed immediately

Hearing you OP, it’s even worse playing from Australia, most games are just horrible and frustrating to the point a majority of my games are completely unplayable, I walk away nearly every time angry and pissed off! Why do I keep playing this game! Lol

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I only really play on weekends but (bank holiday in UK) and today has been awful.
Which if you’re just a casual player, you don’t want these issues and might as well just play something else.

343 killing Halo day by day.

i have noticed this as well, and also alot of fellow streamers that stream late night see this -Yoink- well. When i empty a whole clip into an player with sheilds down and they 5me it gets redicouls. ive almost lost all intrest in my rank anymore in ranked play. there is defintly an issue going on, ive have about 60 hrs of gameplay that i can go back on, and its not just hit detection, players lag all over the place while thrusting wich affects the aim assist. It throws aim assist all over the place. ive talked to about 10 of the top tier streamers and all agree after the recent update this game has gone to -Yoink-.While some people say its not related but it still afects how u rank with ts 2.0 before the update my accuracy was about 60% after the update with the lag problems, hit marker detection, my acc is down to about 44 to 50%. I also lag out alot, wich registers that im quiting wich im not, ts dosent take into account of bad conection, it dosent mater if my search preff is on focused, ballenced, exoanded, still have these issues. i have my isp coming out this afternoon to do some work, but i dont think thatbis the problem as it only does this on H5, all other games are not affected. so can someone please explain to me how T.S. 2.0 takes into account bad connection problems or if there is tools on 343 side that monitors these issues.

> 2535461339840779;2:
> Hearing you OP, it’s even worse playing from Australia, most games are just horrible and frustrating to the point a majority of my games are completely unplayable, I walk away nearly every time angry and pissed off! Why do I keep playing this game! Lol

Yeah it’s an incredibly frustrating experience in Australia. Either wait ages for a match or get into a frustrating match.

if you want to report issues give this a read through and contribute as directed in the first post;
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/server-reports-latency-disconnects-etc/94237e5e-3dba-4a03-b2bd-670defa11329/posts