Horrible Ranking System

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Alright guys im playing Action Sack im a 49 and i had 2 of my teammates get 1 kill each in rock and rail and there was only 1 guy left on the other team he quit out and i get 3rd most points and i go from a 49 to a 47. 343 this is why you’ll never earn my respect.

Dude, isn’t there enough disrespect towards 343? I mean come on, don’t you know that CSR is a game behind?

i know its a game behind everyone assumes no one knows that i registered that game that i got 3rd

I agree with the second Galactic Jedi. There is too much hate directed at them. At least try to be more civil and less… Hating.

> I agree with the second Galactic Jedi. There is too much hate directed at them. At least try to be more civil and less… Hating.

Thank you!

> i know its a game behind everyone assumes no one knows that i registered that game that i got 3rd

Btw, getting a 50 in a certain playlist isn’t impossible… Meaning that even if you go down a rank or two, you can re-earn it :slight_smile:

sure is angry in here…

the rank system isnt perfect but at least its something. cant you just be happy they added it at all?

i played 2hours to go from a 47 to 49 that was wasted

> i played 2hours to go from a 47 to 49 that was wasted

My advice to you is just to play for fun…

> > i played 2hours to go from a 47 to 49 that was wasted
>
> My advice to you is just to play for fun…

Especially if your playing action sack.

That’s the answer for everyone on here play for fun but this game isnt fun i play it cause its halo. No wonder this game is bad

As you can see, you were beaten in score by a CSR 16 and CSR 9, which caused you to rank down.

Normally when people complain about CSR, I look up their games and show them how the system works fine and they just misunderstand it. But I actually agree with you, OP: that sucks. The game didn’t last long enough for you to score before the other team quit.

EDIT: The trash talk is completely unnecessary. This is an anomaly in the system. Any ranking system is going to have flaws.

> That’s the answer for everyone on here play for fun but this game isnt fun i play it cause its halo. No wonder this game is bad

Now you’ve crossed the lines… Halo 4 isn’t bad, and if you think it is, then why are you on Halowaypoint? Btw, I say play for fun because it seems like your having trouble with Halo. You should just be enjoying the game.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I crossed the lines calling h4 bad im just like the other 300,000 people who hate this game but i actually continue to play it. But i know the truth hurts deep down you know this game is bad.

Aaaaaaand this is why I don’t pay attention to CSR.

> That’s the answer for everyone on here play for fun but this game isnt fun i play it cause its halo. No wonder this game is bad

So you play a game that isn’t fun to you and only play it for it’s title? That is a terrible excuse. If I wasn’t having fun with a game, I would A: Just give to a friend or B: Sell it to gamestop for a little net of cash.

believe me i probably hate the game more than you. but if its so irritating why not do what i did and go back to reach?

> believe me i probably hate the game more than you. but if its so irritating why not do what i did and go back to reach?

One of the points that I can agree with, if you can’t enjoy it, why don’t you play something else?

if anything id go back to h3 but im good at this game as well why stop playing a game im good at. These forums are for venting frustration but it seems you can’t have any negativity on here otherwise people get mad.

>

The truth… Everybody has a different perception about there views on this game. I’m assuming you deep down hate this game. I however, love this game. Therefore, your “truth” and my “truth” have two different meanings…