Horrible Ranking System [With Examples and Pics!]

To be absolutely honest… The ranking system in Halo 5 is completely broken. Here’s an example.

That is my current season ranking but here’s the thing.

• Breakout K/D > Arena K/D > Swat K/D. - Arena win% > Swat win% = Breakout win% - Arena Rank = Swat Rank > Breakout RankIsn’t that strange? My arena stats are clearly much better than swat stats yet I’m in the same rank? What? Clearly SWAT is my weakest of all but breakout has the lowest rank? Here’s proof that I’m doing better in Arena and Breakout.

Here are my detailed stats for Arena.

Look at all the git gud medals I have… The perfect kills, the bifecta, the top gun, the triple, the first strike, and the frenzy and THE EXTINCTION!

Here are my detailed Breakout.

Again, git gud medals, the long shot, the extinction, the triple (in -Yoink!- breakout), and the spree.
I know my stats aren’t that good but I bet you it’s not as bad as a -Yoink!- silver.

Meanwhile my SWAT stats look like -Yoink-…

Only 1 git gud medal… the spree.

And here’s my pre-season CSR…

I only won 3 rounds of SWAT in that season… and I got onyx in SWAT… WHAT?

But yeah… ranking a person purely on the win/loss is horrible. I always place in top or second in my team… never end up with <1 KD in breakout… and I get placed silver? What about the skill? So a noob player can just join a pro squad and get ONYX and a carry in a noob squad can only get SILVER? WOW 343 YOU REALLY MADE THIS A GOOD RANKING SYSTEM! Thank you so much! Also, in breakout, your player rank gets -Yoink!- lowered if you die in the last round… This ends up with the 1 kill 5 death guy placing top because he lived in the last round and the 10 kill 1 death guy in the 4th because he died in the last round… YOU WAT 343 1V1 ME

That’s it for the rant. Thanks for reading :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t care about medals. You get a million of them while doing nothing anyways.

Soon in Halo 7: Bungie’s comeback: You get medals for doing nothing! The more you do nothing, the more medals you get!

> 2533274927130293;1:
> To be absolutely honest… The ranking system in Halo 5 is completely broken. Here’s an example.
> Screenshot - 295da2e06f92ba37f2500bd3310aaa67 - Gyazo
> That is my current season ranking but here’s the thing.
>
> - Breakout K/D > Arena K/D > Swat K/D.
> - Arena win% > Swat win% = Breakout win%
> - Arena Rank = Swat Rank > Breakout Rank
> Isn’t that strange? My arena stats are clearly much better than swat stats yet I’m in the same rank? What? Clearly SWAT is my weakest of all but breakout has the lowest rank? Here’s proof that I’m doing better in Arena and Breakout.
> Here are my detailed stats for Arena.
> Screenshot - 5823f53768f05981f86fd6848d44c70e - Gyazo
> Look at all the git gud medals I have… The perfect kills, the bifecta, the top gun, the triple, the first strike, and the frenzy and THE EXTINCTION!
> Here are my detailed Breakout.
> Screenshot - ccf6b1adad409af9da203c6ba82da9b5 - Gyazo
> Again, git gud medals, the long shot, the extinction, the triple (in -Yoink!- breakout), and the spree.
> I know my stats aren’t that good but I bet you it’s not as bad as a -Yoink!- silver.
> Meanwhile my SWAT stats look like -Yoink-…
> Screenshot - 4fcea76bbe361ac6b41814ac23aea939 - Gyazo
> Only 1 git gud medal… the spree.
> And here’s my pre-season CSR…
> Screenshot - ff7e6f60f35f3cc24c4d3fef0b8f5495 - Gyazo
> I only won 3 rounds of SWAT in that season… and I got onyx in SWAT… WHAT?
> But yeah… ranking a person purely on the win/loss is horrible. I always place in top or second in my team… never end up with <1 KD in breakout… and I get placed silver? What about the skill? So a noob player can just join a pro squad and get ONYX and a carry in a noob squad can only get SILVER? WOW 343 YOU REALLY MADE THIS A GOOD RANKING SYSTEM! Thank you so much! Also, in breakout, your player rank gets -Yoink!- lowered if you die in the last round… This ends up with the 1 kill 5 death guy placing top because he lived in the last round and the 10 kill 1 death guy in the 4th because he died in the last round… YOU WAT 343 1V1 ME
> That’s it for the rant. Thanks for reading :stuck_out_tongue:

git gud