Horrible Matchmaking - Am I the only one?

I fully admit that I’m not a great Halo player, but the matchmaking in Arena or Warzone (especially Warzone) feels like some of the worst I have ever experienced. When your win percentage is less than 50%, one, you know you really suck; but two, the game is rarely fun. Maybe a game like this has to suck for a few people like me so that the majority of players have an enjoyable experience. It’s not that it’s even challenging; games are almost always lopsided. I wish there was more of an option for casual players.

I know the responses:

• Find more friends to play with
  • Practice more
  • Stop sucking

Probably all valid. I just need to vent my frustration.

I feel your pain as a casual/solo gamer too. Arena is a total crapshoot with teammates and when you add on the absolute screwed up CSR ranking system, it’s utter frustration!
Over the last couple months, I have experienced more crappy matches with people quitting within the first few minutes when my team is down.

Halo multiplayer is definitely not for the solo player unless you’re prepared to put up with a lot of crap, disappointment, and frustration.

Take solace in the fact that you’re one of the few who stick around after a beating. I feel like a lot of people used to being spoonfed achievements and bright flashy numbers on the screen every time they press one button quit Halo 5 when they realise it actually takes skill.

Stick in there bud - lots of respect.

Didn’t make a point - my point: The main factor contributing to imba matchmaking and skewiff teams vs soloqers is population pool. If you search ‘focussed’ and are in america and are searching at a reasonable time (afternoons, evenings) it can’t be too bad. In Australia at Onyx I have trouble finding games and they’re often relatively imbalanced, directly because of a lack of population.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.</mark>

A quoi ça sert non de créer forum pour critiquer halo, autant que tu vendes le jeu si ça ne te plaît pas mais ne vient pas critiquer s’il te plaît.
La licence Halo est une des plus connues dans l’univers des jeux vidéos. Et je ne suis pas d’accord, il dispose de gros serveurs et performants surtout, donc les bugs sont rares, pas comme sur Bf 4 par exemple. Après je peux aussi me mettre à la place des joueurs qui découvrent le jeu, ce n’est pas facile à maîtriser mais pour les anciens comme moi mais c’est un plaisir de jouer à ce jeu.

For me its easier to play solo than with friends, I cant concentrate when people are chatting all the time and the loop-side effect is more obvious when playing with 2-3 friends that are descent players.

I don’t know what you guys are complaining about. Do you expect every single game to be evenly matched? Finishing at 49-50 or a draw? Lol! At least Halo has a skill ranking system, and for the most part it works really well.

The main problem is that a lot of people circumvent the ranking system. They use smurf accounts and intentionally rank lower, so that they can have fun “noob slaying”. Or they use it to boost a friend, as having a low ranked player in the team attracts other low ranked players in the enemy team.

> 2534615147432467;5:
> For me its easier to play solo than with friends, I cant concentrate when people are chatting all the time and the loop-side effect is more obvious when playing with 2-3 friends that are descent players.

You might think that but you’re wrong. It’s always superior to play a team game with a team. You’ll get more assists and finish each other’s one shots. You’ll be able to setup map control, you’ll know what weapons are in play, where the sniper is etc. Playing solo may feel easier to you, and may even work against lower ranked players, but you’ll never reach the high ranks like that.